Molicares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustysniper29

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Had a look on Amazon and figured I can get discreet shipping to my dorm, are they any good?

Never tried them before just looking for some advice.

last I recall they were a pretty thick diaper, no front/rear elastic, very soft outer shell. medium sap, but good capacity. soft interior. Shell color (for my size anyway) was lavender, didn't care much for that. Single use tapes and no retape panel. (better get it right the first time) Wide crotch. Clumps quickly if you're active. (better for overnight than activae daytime)

bambinod said:
last I recall they were a pretty thick diaper, no front/rear elastic, very soft outer shell. medium sap, but good capacity. soft interior. Shell color (for my size anyway) was lavender, didn't care much for that. Single use tapes and no retape panel. (better get it right the first time) Wide crotch. Clumps quickly if you're active. (better for overnight than activae daytime)
What would you recommend for an active daytime diaper? Can't buy cases, only packs.

Dustysniper29 said:
What would you recommend for an active daytime diaper? Can't buy cases, only packs.

The cheapest I find acceptable are the Totaldry Plus (not Xplus, totally different animal) available at bambinodiapers.com. They handle activity pretty well but are still somewhat chewed up after an 8 hr day of activity.

If you really want to be active all day you need to go cloth.

I've been searching for a new day diaper, too, and for now settled on the cloth Abena M3's. Runners up are the Tranquility ATN's and Molicare Comfort Supers (plastic center, cloth sides). For something much thicker, ConfiDry 24/7's are nice, but these sometimes give me trouble with multiple floods. Everything else I've tried lately, I either don't trust or are a bit too thick for comfort. This doesn't include ABDL brands.

Northshore Premiums have been my go to diaper for almost 2 years now. I hike and skateboard in them and last winter snowboarded in them. They hold up like crazy and they just came out with a lite version. Sent me a few samples of the new ones with my last order so I'll let you know how good they are.

Getting back to Molicares, they clump like crazy. I've worn the super and super plus and I think the quality has gone down in the last 15 years. The plastic on the Molicares also tends to cut into my legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back