Thread: KImbasunshine has given me an idea!

Default KImbasunshine has given me an idea!

She made a bead maze out of old things in the attic and I just happened to have a few things spare, I first found a piece of coloured cardboard. Then I found some Christmas wire thingies and I knew my late mom had some fancy beads that I could use, they have textures and different shapes on and patterns. After I threaded the beads, I ties them down at the other side of the cardboard and on the front bit placed some blue tack blobs on to keep them in place. I decorated it with stickers after.

Thanks KImbasunshine!, I wanted one of those, if I find a small cheap one in a shop, I will get one so I will 2 and I can compare. Not bad at all. Are you going to decorate yours KImbasunshine? All you need is stickers.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	27155

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    She made a bead maze out of old things in the attic and I just happened to have a few things spare, I first found a piece of coloured cardboard. Then I found some Christmas wire thingies and I knew my late mom had some fancy beads that I could use, they have textures and different shapes on and patterns. After I threaded the beads, I ties them down at the other side of the cardboard and on the front bit placed some blue tack blobs on to keep them in place. I decorated it with stickers after.

Thanks KImbasunshine!, I wanted one of those, if I find a small cheap one in a shop, I will get one so I will 2 and I can compare. Not bad at all. Are you going to decorate yours KImbasunshine? All you need is stickers.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	27155
    I thought about just painting the cardboard box, but the plain brown doesn't bother me too much. Maybe if I feel like it one day.