Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems acquiring diapers

Default Problems acquiring diapers

Hi guys,
    I'm new here and I wanted to ask you guys a question.

I live in Florida and I have a pretty small waist size (30") and I've been looking all over to find some tab style diapers without buying online bc my roommate will find out. Any suggestions on how I can get some?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Right now I only have access to goodnites and depends, and I don't really like wearing them. I prefer tab styles :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysniper29 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm new here and I wanted to ask you guys a question.

I live in Florida and I have a pretty small waist size (30") and I've been looking all over to find some tab style diapers without buying online bc my roommate will find out. Any suggestions on how I can get some?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Right now I only have access to goodnites and depends, and I don't really like wearing them. I prefer tab styles :P
    Maybe check out our article on discreet shipping options:
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...ipping-Options

Any suggestions on how I can get some?
    http://www.staples.com/Molicare-Supe...product_115073

always the surprise option. order online for in-store pickup.

I'm not sure about sizes, but would you be able to fit into XL GoodNites?
    You can find them at any grocery chain

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepies View Post
    I'm not sure about sizes, but would you be able to fit into XL GoodNites?
    You can find them at any grocery chain
    I can fit fine in goodnites, but they only hold one good wetting and it's impossible to mess. Had a look on the discreet shipping option and hold for pickup sounds like a good idea. Only problem is I lost my student ID and I don't have a drivers license because I have no use for a car :/ therefore it's impossible

You don't need ID to have something shipped to you unless it's sent to the post office.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepies View Post
    You don't need ID to have something shipped to you unless it's sent to the post office.
    I meant hold for pickup..

I can fit fine in goodnites, but they only hold one good wetting and it's impossible to mess. Had a look on the discreet shipping option and hold for pickup sounds like a good idea. Only problem is I lost my student ID and I don't have a drivers license because I have no use for a car :/ therefore it's impossible
    Actually, your student ID shouldn't be accepted as ID anyway. It's not issued by the US Government.

- - - Updated - - -

Look for "medical supply" in your city or near your city. They will typically have a (slightly) better selection than stores like CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, etc... They won't be ABDL though, unless you feel like driving to GA. hah

Quote Originally Posted by MolicareMan View Post
    They won't be ABDL though, unless you feel like driving to GA. hah
    I don't suppose you'd like to expand on this? You're saying there's an ABDL brick and mortar store in GA?

Back to the OP. MolicareMan is correct. Scour the area for a medical supply store. They will have tab style diapers. Not as good as you'll find online, but better than a chain store.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    I don't suppose you'd like to expand on this? You're saying there's an ABDL brick and mortar store in GA?

Back to the OP. MolicareMan is correct. Scour the area for a medical supply store. They will have tab style diapers. Not as good as you'll find online, but better than a chain store.
    It's not listed as a ABDL store, however they carry ABDL diapers. I believe the place is called Diaper Depot. It's near Atlanta Ga.