Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Problems acquiring diapers

  1. #1

    Default Problems acquiring diapers

    Hi guys,
    I'm new here and I wanted to ask you guys a question.

    I live in Florida and I have a pretty small waist size (30") and I've been looking all over to find some tab style diapers without buying online bc my roommate will find out. Any suggestions on how I can get some?

    Thanks

    - - - Updated - - -

    Right now I only have access to goodnites and depends, and I don't really like wearing them. I prefer tab styles :P

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysniper29 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm new here and I wanted to ask you guys a question.

    I live in Florida and I have a pretty small waist size (30") and I've been looking all over to find some tab style diapers without buying online bc my roommate will find out. Any suggestions on how I can get some?

    Thanks

    - - - Updated - - -

    Right now I only have access to goodnites and depends, and I don't really like wearing them. I prefer tab styles :P
    Maybe check out our article on discreet shipping options:
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...ipping-Options

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysniper29 View Post
    Any suggestions on how I can get some?
    http://www.staples.com/Molicare-Supe...product_115073

    always the surprise option. order online for in-store pickup.

  4. #4

    Default

    I'm not sure about sizes, but would you be able to fit into XL GoodNites?
    You can find them at any grocery chain

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepies View Post
    I'm not sure about sizes, but would you be able to fit into XL GoodNites?
    You can find them at any grocery chain
    I can fit fine in goodnites, but they only hold one good wetting and it's impossible to mess. Had a look on the discreet shipping option and hold for pickup sounds like a good idea. Only problem is I lost my student ID and I don't have a drivers license because I have no use for a car :/ therefore it's impossible

  6. #6

    Default

    You don't need ID to have something shipped to you unless it's sent to the post office.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepies View Post
    You don't need ID to have something shipped to you unless it's sent to the post office.
    I meant hold for pickup..

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysniper29 View Post
    I can fit fine in goodnites, but they only hold one good wetting and it's impossible to mess. Had a look on the discreet shipping option and hold for pickup sounds like a good idea. Only problem is I lost my student ID and I don't have a drivers license because I have no use for a car :/ therefore it's impossible
    Actually, your student ID shouldn't be accepted as ID anyway. It's not issued by the US Government.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Look for "medical supply" in your city or near your city. They will typically have a (slightly) better selection than stores like CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, etc... They won't be ABDL though, unless you feel like driving to GA. hah

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MolicareMan View Post
    They won't be ABDL though, unless you feel like driving to GA. hah
    I don't suppose you'd like to expand on this? You're saying there's an ABDL brick and mortar store in GA?

    Back to the OP. MolicareMan is correct. Scour the area for a medical supply store. They will have tab style diapers. Not as good as you'll find online, but better than a chain store.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    I don't suppose you'd like to expand on this? You're saying there's an ABDL brick and mortar store in GA?

    Back to the OP. MolicareMan is correct. Scour the area for a medical supply store. They will have tab style diapers. Not as good as you'll find online, but better than a chain store.
    It's not listed as a ABDL store, however they carry ABDL diapers. I believe the place is called Diaper Depot. It's near Atlanta Ga.

Similar Threads

  1. Bedroom problems tied to diapers?
    By FrumJewDL in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 15-Apr-2016, 17:53
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-Nov-2013, 21:24
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-Sep-2013, 18:33
  4. Concerned Diapers are causing problems :/
    By nickycuddlz in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-Aug-2012, 03:08
  5. Problems with Diapers
    By mizzycub in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-Jun-2008, 13:36

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.