Odd eating patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Well, I don't usually eat any more than one meal, but lately I've fallen in love with fast food.

I just can't stop eating fatty food like chips, kfc, mcdonalds, I love it so much.

Dammit, I don't want lot put on a lot of weight. :p

Lately I cannot stop thinking about pizza, and kfc xD, think It might have something to do with my fussy eating.

I have a confession I'm a very picky eater, and have always been a picky eater.

It depends on your metabolism. For years and years I could eat anything and not gain weight. Now I have to watch what I eat and how much. Everyone is different but you should know your own body, what you can eat and whether you'll burn it off. Gaining weight will affect your overall health, so you should avoid weight gain. Carrying extra weight will affect your knee joints and back. That's why I pay attention to what I eat.

I used to eat fast food. If I ate some today I know it would still be very tasty but the thought of giving that greasy, fatty, sugary and all other sorts of nasty stuff to my body, just... puts me off.

I still eat some chips and some fried food but it's very rarely. I just couldn't go back to my old eating habits. Ever since I changed, I lost weight and I'm healthier. Giving all that back just because of food is not worthy. Besides, there's so much tasty food that is also healthy, you don't need to eat unhealthy food because of taste.

I pretty much have a terrible diet. Everything I like is pretty much almost every single food that is bad for you. Yeah, there are some healthy things that taste good and I can tolerate a lot of healthy food, but if I'm cooking for myself, I eat crap. Luckily, I have a really high metabolism and run on average, 30 miles a week. So I'm in good shape despite having perhaps the worst diet possible for a person. I know I should stop, but eating healthy is just such a pain where eating, which I normally love, becomes a chore. I honestly don't think I can at this point unless I was forced to by a doctor or my metabolism went to hell *nervous laugh & knock on wood*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back