10 months of straight wearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aston

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
It's been sometime since I've posted on here. I've been wearing for nearly 10 months straight. The fact my wife knows and the anxiety thing made it pretty easy. Though, this summer was a learning experience.

Everyone knows now. My family, her family, friends, coworkers, I don't try to hide it in public nor do I flaunt it. I just don't care what people think. I had some mix reactions but went over very well. Basically, said the anxiety was the cause of me wearing. It was either diapers or pills. If you guys care about how that went down, if enough interest I can write about it.

Though, I do get a lot of questions. My one friend even took interest. I'm hoping he might wear one day.

My wife is doing well with it too. She's even been wearing from time to time. She's told her family that she wears too but wears for support for me. Her family is accepting of it.

So, if it wasn't for that one night at the restaurant and telling my wife... I'd still be keeping this a secret.

For all of you who've been debating telling people, if they truly love you they should accept you for who you are and what makes you... you. If they don't, how could you ever be happy with them?

Please share more about the anxiety and your experience

I've been interested in your story since I read one of your first posts. I'd also like to know more about the experience you've had. :)

As a regular bed wetter who increasingly struggles with daytime control, I would love to hear any details you’re willing to share.

I just read your 2010 blog entry. I'm also curious exactly what happened between then and now. To what degree did "the anxiety" contribute to your decision, or was it more a convenient excuse?

With all the election advertisements on TV, it's just a matter of time before everyone is wearing diapers to calm their nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back