Crippled Adult Baby playing with baby rattles while (GASP!) "On the Potty Chair"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Earlier today in the late afternoon after my Sunday Nap, I spent a couple of hours mutely seated on my adult medical potty chair to have some "no diaper time". While seated on the potty, physically restrained by my adult medical potty chairs feeding/activity tray, I mutely played for a couple hours straight with one single baby rattle. Making pee-pee on my adult medical potty chair feels strange and odd. The baby rattle I played with for a couple of hours straight soothed and calmed me as a developmentally disabled adult. Actually, I was not in adult mode. It was like I was back to being only 3 years old, when I really first became potty trained in order to prepare for going to kindergarten and for when my younger brother was going to arrive. 55 years ago, my Mom wanted nothing to do with having 2 young children "in diapers". I admit that in many ways I hate the potty chair with all my heart, because 55 years ago it was the "Bad Touches/Abuse HELL CHAIR", but I admit to using it for 2 hours per day for some "no diaper time", as a crippled Cerebral Palsied Adult Baby Boy since I have absolutely no cognitive control over my bladder and my bowels.

Why do you need "no diaper time "?

Regression

caitianx said:
I mutely played for a couple hours straight with one single baby rattle. The baby rattle I played with for a couple of hours straight soothed and calmed me. Actually, I was not in adult mode. It was like I was back to being only 3 years old.
I often say that I regress to an infant state, but how do I really know that? I can't prove it. Maybe I'm just acting. I don't even remember being a baby. So how can I even say that I'm in an infantile state of mind. Who even knows what that means?

But every once in a while, something happens to me that convinces me that the experience is real. It's not acting. My mind is actually in an infantile state. One of those times was with a baby rattle. I suppose mothers know this but I had no idea what a baby rattle was used for. I just assumed it was a toy. I bought one just because it was a baby thing.

However, during a particularly deep regression, I grabbed the rattle for some reason and started shaking it. In a revelation, I knew exactly what a baby rattle was for... the noise that a rattle makes soothes and calms the baby. As you said Caitianx, 'the noise of the rattle soothed and calmed me'.

That knowledge had to have come from my infant mind because my adult mind was completely unaware of it.

Regression is such an amazing subject. I wish there was more thoughtful research done on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back