• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunasan

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone.

I'm new this kind of community and am hoping that being here can help me learn and clear up confusion that I have been having with the abdl side of myself that I have recently realized and started to come into more. (It's not that I didn't know, I just didn't know what it was until I was talking to a friend who is also abdl and had been part of the community for a while.) I also have interests in music, crafting, sports, and to round it all out am working towards becoming a firewoman. What I'm looking for out of the site is support and people to talk to that may be able to help me as I'm still really self-conscientious and confused with the whole of it all.

~Lunasan

Nice to meet you, glad for you to join us here on this site. I hope you do find more clarity here

Hello there and welcome,
Don't worry, everyone here can help and support you as long as we can. Sure, you can talk about something if you want.
Well maybe this will be little ramblings, I want to know about all your interest,

So,
*what type of music you love? (For me I was interested with jazz, pop, also electronic music).
*what type of crafting you do?
*what sports do you like? (I like soccer and baseball).
Firewoman sounds great, unfortunately we're not in building. But if we're in building you can be helpful.
Nevermind that joke, anyway your introduction is nice.

I hope you can enjoy at here.

AEther*

Welcome!

Hey there Lunasan, you've come to the right place, that's exactly what we're all here for, to support each other and share our experiences. There's also lots of room to have fun, so join in and have a great time. Welcome.

Music wise, I'm into classical music (as I'm actually a violinist), pop and country; though I do go into other genres as well when i sing. I enjoy crochet, knitting and latch-hook crafts as they are a great stress relief. As far as sports go, soccer has been my go to, but I enjoy playing volleyball and basket ball as well. I'm also game to playing most others as well.

Lunasan said:
Music wise, I'm into classical music (as I'm actually a violinist), pop and country; though I do go into other genres as well when i sing. I enjoy crochet, knitting and latch-hook crafts as they are a great stress relief. As far as sports go, soccer has been my go to, but I enjoy playing volleyball and basket ball as well. I'm also game to playing most others as well.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a church musician with my degree in organ performance. I now play more piano and electric keyboards than organ, but I am playing a Bach double fugue for the postlude this Sunday. It's always fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back