Status
Not open for further replies.

CeciliaJester

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello all!
Well this may seem a bit of an odd question... But does anyone have any good suggestions for finding a mommy/daddy/caregiver? I've been searching all over and the only decent solution I found was a website... But it required a payment just to read the messages which I think is a bit silly... >.<
Any suggestions would honestly help tons!

Hugs and Kisses~
Cecilia

CeciliaJester said:
Hello all!
Well this may seem a bit of an odd question... But does anyone have any good suggestions for finding a mommy/daddy/caregiver? I've been searching all over and the only decent solution I found was a website... But it required a payment just to read the messages which I think is a bit silly... >.<

Hugs and Kisses~
Cecilia

Hi CeciliaJester.

Little Girl Dad Dom (LGDD) or little girl mummy Dom (LGMD) is hard but not as hard as little boy, it seem to me that not many P Doms won't a Boy they are more insteted in LG any way all that being said. The best place and the worst is the internet.

(PLEASE BE CARFULL)

There are some people out there that don't unstand NO they think you are being a brat and Cary on. Just do not respond to them and they will get the message eventually.

Remember You Are In Control of who you decide to be a sub to.

But finding a P Dom (Partner dominant.)

fetlife.com all though the pictures of there may be not what you won't to see. You can put an add up there for free also you can find out about meets.

I know they you are USA and there for you may need to travel a bit to get to a meet. But they are safer everements to meet a potential PDom. And I believe you have Little Scouts over there so it may be worth see if there is a trup near by.

There is another community wed site but this one is UK based ageplayyourway.co.uk you will need a PC to register as it is 18+ like this one. But this site does have a section where you can put in a add.

Will if you do find some one to tack care of you remember Communication and honesty is the best way forward that and safe words.

All the best little one.

Sisi

CeciliaJester said:
Hello all!

Hugs and Kisses~
Cecilia

I've tried everything, rupadded, diapers pace, ABDL match, kwink. They are all the same, full of creeps and ABDL match is a scam with fake accounts trying to contact you.

FetLife has been the only success for me. You meet serious people who understand that this is a need and fetish but have real life's to live too. The meetups and planning the community goes into matchmaking works wonders. Just don't show up smelling like a poopy diaper. Clean up, open your mind a little. Be professional, polite and confident and understand warning signs and the word no. If you suffer from social anxiety like the rest of us. Read and study how to court soneone. Look for tips on the internet. Knowing your supposed to look someone in the eyes when you talk and there body language will instruct you on if you have a good social common ground to inquire if you want to pursue that relationship.

Tips for anyone -
we are all meeting up here for the same reason.
Treat others how you want to be treated and if you want to be funny make your jokes and sarcasm appropriate.
Think before you speak.

Im very open minded and consider myself heterosexual but curious with the right person. If another guy came up to me and the first sentence was "hi, can I change your diaper?" I would lable you creep and avoid you at all costs. You went from little success to no success immediately and no chance to ever recover. I also believe that's the reason why it's soo hard for some of us to ever connect with the hundreds of creepy messages I get.

If someone went up to me and said this " hi, how are you? You seem pretty cool, I'm such and such and think it would be awesome to get to know you better." Wait for a reply.

As long as your clean, looking nice and smiling. Didn't matter if your 20 years older than me. I would be inclined to entertain your conversation to see if we indeed have anything common in interests. Then it's just about objection handing. Don't ever be afraid to ask "why not?". Respect them for anything they reply. It's just a learning curve to not crush your feelings. It's better for them to reject you for saying I have someone else I'm interested in or you don't seem like my type than you thinking forever you did something wrong.

A lot of people are shallow, colour, race, skin tone, age, hair no hair. We can't control everything but be confident and be who you believe us the best person you can be. I promise someone will come along one day. Dating and meeting people is never easy for both baby and parent.

I never paid for a mommy or daddy but believe without a social and friendly relationship you wouldn't have the same experience as someone you love and trust as family. I was a TBDL in my youth always dreaming of meeting a mommy to punish me. Now my mind a little different looking to have a brat of my own to baby. I also think DL is a lot more sexual and AB are more regressive. You don't need both in a relationship or ever at the same time.

This was supposed to be a short message sorry for rambling. Hope my advice wasn't too much. Just want more people to understand it's very hard for anyone to find the right person. Just doesn't happen after the first person you ask.

It's always bothered me that people always want LGs and that being a LB is just like losing before you even start. Maybe there are some mommies out there but I've always missed them.

Raprture said:
It's always bothered me that people always want LGs and that being a LB is just like losing before you even start. Maybe there are some mommies out there but I've always missed them.

I used to think that way.

The truth is though girls are different than boys. They have other needs and you have to understand that the amount of boys in this community feels like 10-1 ratio I think 90% of woman just have there own babies if they want a little. It's best to find a Girlfriend that has a kink your comfortable with so you can share yours. Maybe one that likes to be a Dom. So when your greedy and want your time all the time she can punish you ;-). Learn to share and open up.

Most mommys know they have a smorgasbord of opportunity. You can't blame them for picking the best of the best or go into a business opportunity to financially drain you.

If your not willing to open your mind for other options why would a Little girl open there mind to you? They most likely want a mommy or daddy too.

what you're saying makes a lot of sense. Probably most of the problem is me just moaning for the sake of moaning.
Also doesn't help that until two days ago I live miles into the country with there being nothing to do at all. There was like 4:1 guys to girls and being a nerd who never went for the whole going out and getting drunk scene didn't help my chances of really connecting with anybody enough for that.

I've had about a dozen caregivers; every one (with the exception of an ex) has seen big babysitting as an enterprise rather than an enjoyable pastime. If the OP is seeking someone with whom she can have a relationship and who will, in turn, babysit her for free, I imagine she's in for quite a search.

I'd also echo what Note says: Don't let yourself get emotionally involved with a caregiver. I made that mistake one time; it was probably the most painful AB-related interlude of my entire life.

The world is full of healthcare professionals who, if infantilism is properly explained, will be willing to babysit any of us in exchange for money. In my experience, paid caregivers actually offer a better experience, since they're able to 'play a role' as a mommy or daddy figure more easily than a significant other ... especially if the SO isn't really 'into' playing the parental role.

I know that paying for care is not the ideal scenario, but few of us are going to be lucky enough to meet and fall in love with someone who fulfills all our needs and doesn't mind 'babying' us. Even fewer will have that person actually love them in return.

I'm sorry to sound so pessimistic, but in my experience, you face very long odds. Best of luck!

Last edited:
All of my caregiving has come out of friendship, so my advice is to be a good friend to people. Be worthy of attention in terms of your accomplishments and interests and expect the same. With that in mind, although there are risks in any intimate relationship, I think you have to be willing to give to get. It makes no sense to get infatuated with someone you barely know (even worse if you barely know them only online) but allow the relationship to grow naturally over time and it will be worth it. I may not always have the same relationship I do now with friends I care for but I think the benefits will far exceed any pain that may result from us going our separate ways if and when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back