Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WoWers Unite

Zeit

Default WoWers Unite

I couldn't help but think that there must be a few WoWers out there and I'm wondering what servers/what characters you roll? (No character names)

I'm a Resto Shammy fan and I play on Medivh and Auchindoun

What does everyone else have?

My friend is gonna come over to install the Burning Crusade expansion so I can play on a Private Server (PvP), WoWscape.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    My friend is gonna come over to install the Burning Crusade expansion so I can play on a Private Server (PvP), WoWscape.
    DON'T WowScape SUCKS, http://ani-wow.com is much better as far as private servers go.

As for my live WoW account, I have a 70 holly pally(see sig) and a BM/Marks hunter I'm leveling for my guild.

And if anyone wants to roll on my server(U.S. unless the person in the EU makes a U.S. account) I can get you a spot in my guild, we desperately need warlocks so we can do Magtheridon's Lair.

Hmm, I still want to find an account to go in the normal servers, though.

Hmm, I still want to find an account to go in the normal servers, though.
    What do you mean 'find an account'?

Like find someone who actually pays for an account who'd let me borrow it.

I hate PvP, I hate private servers.

Like find someone who actually pays for an account who'd let me borrow it.

I hate PvP, I hate private servers.
    Unfortunately that is illegal by there ToS to share accounts other then a minor and parent, stop being so cheap, its 15$ for 30 days of entertainment, if you want try rolling on my server I can help you out, my guild is strictly PvE(dungeons and raids) but we do PvP so we can get some cheap cash in 10 minutes.

Nah, I'm 14, I don't work, I don't have allowance, I'm not wasting 15 dollars a month for this.

And private servers are already illegal.

I have a 63 resto druid on Aerie Peak (it's full >_<) and a few characters on Draka.

Nah, I'm 14, I don't work, I don't have allowance, I'm not wasting 15 dollars a month for this.

And private servers are already illegal.
    I'm 15 and I have an active account....

And what I meant was, someone else's account can be banned(they have a system that monitors your IP if you log in to two different locations that are far away) while private servers there is a .00000000000000000001% chance of being caught.