Looks like a shark!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklebuttt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Im in the hospital, potential heart problem :sad: But I did notice this...
0831161229.jpg
0831161229.jpg

Attachments

• 0831161229a.jpg
    0831161229a.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 44
:hug: Hope everything works out and you get better soon. :)

I glad that you still can make something fun dan silly things while you like that, I hopefully and trust that everything will be fine and you will get better soon.

I hope it's nothing serious. The last time I was in the hospital and had that oxygen sensor on my finger, the nurse told me that I definitely suffered from sleep apnea and should have a sleep study done. Now I sleep with a CPAP machine and feel better because of it. I hope everything works out for you.

Well, things got bad... They gave me some meds to relax me and make me sleep but I ended up freaking out and hallucinating, I ripped my IVs out, called for a ride and signed myself out. When I got home I stripped off all my clothes and was running around naked in my yard. Then I shot out my bedroom window with my 9mm. My friends convinced me to go back to the hospital where I proceeded to go nuts again. It took ten guys to hold me down and sedate me. I woke up in intensive care with a tube down my throat. I have huge bruises all over from being so tense my IVs kept exploding. Im pretty sore all over from being tackled by that many people. I should only be here a few more days, happy about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back