Thread: Return Of The Revenge Of The Curse Of The Son Of The PC Specs Thread

Helix

Default Return Of The Revenge Of The Curse Of The Son Of The PC Specs Thread

Last one – that I noticed anyway – looks like it hasn't been updated for a third of a year and I would hate to bump an old thread like that so...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-08-31_10-17-24.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	27101

I knew I wasn't gonna play video games that much before I purchased this, so I just got an Inspiron 3847, threw a lower end GPU and an SSD in, and called it a day. As far as peripherals go, the only ones worth noting are my mic (Blue Snowball iCE) and headphones (Takstar Hi-2050s). Bought myself a FiiO E10K DAC, too, but I do sort of regret it because my headphones really do not have a huge impedance.

Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    Last one that I noticed anyway looks like it hasn't been updated for a third of a year and I would hate to bump an old thread like that so...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-08-31_10-17-24.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	27101

I knew I wasn't gonna play video games that much before I purchased this, so I just got an Inspiron 3847, threw a lower end GPU and an SSD in, and called it a day. As far as peripherals go, the only ones worth noting are my mic (Blue Snowball iCE) and headphones (Takstar Hi-2050s). Bought myself a FiiO E10K DAC, too, but I do sort of regret it because my headphones really do not have a huge impedance.
    Nice,

My specs are as follows.
    120GB Kingston SSD.
    Thermaltake 550 watt PSU, only got it because my GPU required a 400-500watt power supply? and 350 watts wasn't going to cut it.
    500GB Western Digital Ultra Thin Drive stole it out of a old t-box, Had 2x2TB seagate, but they both died roughly around the same time, nothing better then the dreaded clicking sound.
    AMD R7 360 2GB OC edition card, not the best, mid end, does what I need, quite a good card.
    Intel I3 4170 3.7 GHZ 3MB cahce :O
    LG DVD-RW yeah this one is quite lame, but does the job It's a pain not having a DVD burner.
    Windows 10 Professional.
    Three Screens at 1280x1024
    $10 gigabyte keyboard.

I can't use my computer until my new keyboard and mouse comes in the postage, sadly my old one worn out.

So I'm stuck with my laptop, not to bad I must say.