Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebbles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
I've started to really use my Paci (I know I'm British-English, however I prefer to say Paci, sounds 10x nicer and easier.. And cuter! :3)

Either way, I'm using that a lot and I've started to get a lot more relaxed and more dependant on it. I want to use it more then I do.

Including that, when I don't have it I feel more insecure, and I feel as if the night / time when I want to use it is going to take 10x longer.

I don't understand, this never happened a few weeks ago, and suddenly after 2 weeks break from it after being elsewhere, I've just... changed to be more dependant on it. Is this worrying?

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure what else to put, like I don't want to be concerned and I think it's normal, but abit of me wants to make sure.

It may be that your just realizing more and more that this is something that comforts you and makes you happy and as long as you are not letting it interfere with your regular life don't worry about it. I found the more I accepted myself for who I am the more I grew dependent on things like bedtime stories to get to sleep at night and my cuddles with my pound puppy to make me feel better when I'm sick as well as more aversions to things that are either sexual or frightening in nature. For some it just comes with the territory. If you truly are worried about it or it starts to interfere with normal life set a designated paci time like at night to relax before bed but you may just be thinking too far into it. Hope this gives you a little peace of mind.

It's like me because I grew up sucking my thumb, I had a paci myself when I was a young baby but it got taken away from me to avoid pacifier dependence. So I just sucked my thumb instead. When I don't have a paci, I am constantly sucking my thumb! I want to go on a paci all the time but I keep going back to my thumb.

If you are on this site then you are an adult. If you feel it is bad then stop. Not really sure why you need a bunch of us to tell you how ok or not ok it is. That is your choice.

Hi.

I suck alot on mine. It ok.

I would encourage any to fine who they are on the inside not the masks we wear for Society. If you are a Little (still a child.) then it would be national for that inerchild to won't to suck on a pasifer. Or it will be your thumb that gets sucked.

You are ok little one . Hope this helps you.

Sisi

aww that's so cute. do you have a baby one?? I sleep with mine its tooootaly ok. im here if you want to talk

I still thumb-suck sometimes.
It is comforting.
If you need your binkie for comfort, use it.

As my father seems to go through all the stuff I buy online I can't risk buying a adult Paci, however today I bought a 18 month old Paci. It seems to fit just fine, but thank you all for your replies!

IDShot_225x225.jpg

InteriorWill said:
As my father seems to go through all the stuff I buy online I can't risk buying a adult Paci, however today I bought a 18 month old Paci. It seems to fit just fine, but thank you all for your replies!

View attachment 27098

Hi InteriorWill

(As my father seems to go through all the stuff I buy online.)

Can you not get it delivered to a friend's house on the excuse is a present for someone and you don't wount them to open it.

Just a though.

I started on ones you can get throm a shop. But then I got my adult one and it we a great fited so much better.

Well happy sucking little one.

Sisi

Hi there sisi, on Discord I was just suggested that, and in reality I never thought of that. I'll most likely contact my girlfriend and as she is happy with my ABDL side she will hopefully be happy to let me deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back