Cosidering wearing to a temporary workplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm employed by a company that ''lends'' me out to other companies, so i don't work at the same place year after year (i hope you understand what i'm trying to describe). I'm working at a new place this week (starting tomorrow), before going back to where i've been working for almost a year now. The reason why i'm even considering wearing to work is because i will only be there for 4 days, and i don't know anyone there. If i've understood correctly, i'll be operating a machine in a big workshop, and move around quite a bit. I will probably change into working clothes in a changing/locker room with everyone else. I wouldn't let anyone see me in a diaper, so unless i can change in a seperate room (don't think i'd dare to ask), or take the clothes home to change into them before i leave to work (and vice-versa), i wont wear. Maybe i could change in the bathroom after i put my work-clothes on, and take the diaper off before i change out of them? I would bring a backpack with a couple diapers and plastic bags to change in the bathroom on breaks. I will bring the diapers tomorrow, and maybe wear depending on how the place works with locker rooms, bathrooms etc, and what you guys have to say:) Do you think it would be wise to do this? And do you have any tips? It would be excting, a bit scary and very fun if i could succeed with this!

Do you mean you work for a temp agency? That's what it sounds like.

I've worked as an IT contractor, and a DL neighbor has worked as a maintenance contractor, so I know what you mean. As long as wearing won't affect your job performance, I don't see the harm. Do arrive a little earlier than usual, in case changing takes more time than you expect. Also as you'll be moving around a lot, be sure to keep your shirt tucked in. Let us know what happens.

sciencedude said:
Do you mean you work for a temp agency? That's what it sounds like.
Google translate says consulting firm, sounds similar to my language so i guess that's it.

Depends on where you're going to be working. Around here, most of those places are for raw manpower. (one's even called "Manpower") Things like tearing shingles off large roofs and hauling packs up the ladder for the skilled labor to do. Hard work like that I don't think you'd enjoy being diapered to, and would probably have your padding shredded before lunch. (seriously, shredded, like dropping sap all over the ground) I did a short bit of time with them when I was between jobs, I have skills but they didn't have any "skilled" positions available at the time. They just wanted muscle and sweat.

You could wear boxer shorts over your diaper so that others would see your underwear rather than the diaper. I would be more concerned about the smell factor if you plan on wetting your diaper, but if you're just wearing the diaper, underwear could hide it.

If you intend to use your diaper I would recommend plastic pants.

If you can find a way to change without being seen in your diaper, that would be great. I think being heard is fine (and to a degree unavoidable) but I think whether it will be seen is what you need to consider mainly.

I think it would be pretty safe to do it with those two things in mind.

Bambinod, i don't think it's a physically tough position. They said it's the most simple position in the whole place lol. I said that i might move around alot because it is in a workshop/factory and i'll probably meet lots of people, instead of just sitting in an office room or something all day.

Sounds a bit risky, but I'm sure you'll make a good choice.

Kaliborio said:
If you intend to use your diaper I would recommend plastic pants.

If you can find a way to change without being seen in your diaper, that would be great. I think being heard is fine (and to a degree unavoidable) but I think whether it will be seen is what you need to consider mainly.

I think it would be pretty safe to do it with those two things in mind.
Yes, i plan on using it. I dont have plastic pants unfortunately. I might wear boxers over it though. Thanks Dogboy and Kaliborio

Where ever I work I have to wear a nappy as I am incontinent.

Just got home. Success! I didn't wear when i got there, felt too risky. When i got there the guy who showed me around the place told me to change in the locker room and then meet him in the kitchen. As i changed clothes i saw that there was a bathroom in the locker room (not a stall, a room). After i got changed i went in there and put a diaper on without really thinking twice, i became pretty nervous! A couple people came in as i put it on, i don't know how much they heard through the door. They left before i finished though. I wore my boxers over the diaper as my shirt wasn't very long. The diaper-butt was fairly visible to me, but i don't think anyone noticed. My hands still shook a bit when i met the guy in the kitchen, it was a real rush! I changed once at lunch, and took the diaper off on the last break because i didn't know how crowded the locker room would be as everyone went home. I put the bag with diapers in a trash can on the way home. I'll be wearing the remaining 3 days, who knew work could be this fun :)

Years ago I worked with a guy who wore diapers to work. He had an incontinence problem and I think several people were aware of it. It was an industrial workplace with mostly guys around but he wasn't razzed a lot about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking risks can always be exciting! :smile: But so long as you realise it IS a "risk". And it is what you risk that is important. Do have fun man, but not at the expense & potential demise of your career. Reputation is everything in a civilised society built on decorum. :graduate: Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back