Thread: Can Tykables hold a wetting? For real?

Default Can Tykables hold a wetting? For real?

I have my whole evening planned out. Once my roommate goes to bed around 7pm I will get diapered and get my toys out. Time to be lil'! I'll probably wet once or twice and then take the trash out right away. I am thinking about using my leather laptop bag as a diaper bag. @ Teddies Bambino

Just spent some quality time in a Bambino Diapers Teddy diaper. I didn't care that my roommate was home. I was alone in my room diapered checking out ABDL diaper sales. Tykables look so good. But I don't know if they can hold a wetting.
    Last edited by extremecomfy; 29-Aug-2016 at 15:36.

They may seem thin, but they swell like crazy. I have worn them and had a big wetting while driving and didn't have any leaks. I was wearing the original Waddlers, so I imagine the nighttime Waddlers are even better. I always recommend Tykables.

I just got my first pack of the overnights and not only are they super comfy...the hold a lot. I wore the first one for a couple of hours and no leaks after several wettings.

I actually live within 30 minutes of the tykables store in Mount Prospect. Only issue I have is finding the right time to drive out that way. I mean I COULD have them delivered, but I'm unsure of when the next time I'll have the house to myself for a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by extremecomfy View Post
    I have my whole evening planned out. Once my roommate goes to bed around 7pm I will get diapered and get my toys out. Time to be lil'! I'll probably wet once or twice and then take the trash out right away. I am thinking about using my leather laptop bag as a diaper bag. @ Teddies Bambino

Just spent some quality time in a Bambino Diapers Teddy diaper. I didn't care that my roommate was home. I was alone in my room diapered checking out ABDL diaper sales. Tykables look so good. But I don't know if they can hold a wetting.
    Tykables have a very high SAP-to-fluff ratio, which is why they start out so thin. They're perfectly capable of handling multiple gushes. Have a read of the review that was posted last year.

Love Tykables! Hands down some of the best diapers. Your bottom won't be disappointed.

Tykables hold the most out of any diaper I've tried. You could honestly probably go a whole 24 hours without having them leak. It will fall off of you from swelling too much before it leaks.

Tykables definitely hold a lot more than you think, they are very comparable to other high absorbency diapers.

they're good but no way willl they last me all night, not even the overnights I just woke up this morning in a safari with about 3" of dry padding remaining in the back -- and I wasn't expecting to need that thick of a diaper last night! (I honestly was thinking it was going to be a bit of waste of a good diaper but owell I'm well stocked) I was considering something much thinner. Good thing I went with thick padding! Waking up in dry bedding FTW!