Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
In front my mom and dad i thought about it if act like one i might get treated like one. But it could just make them mad tell me to quit

That sounds about right, buhda, maybe act more like a child or tell them that you like toys and say you want to play with them, as long as you still help around the house and have a job and go to work, they will be happy you found something that makes you happy. I think they may be concerned more than mad. If you really want to be treated like a baby, have a chat with your parents first but don't throw it in their faces. Even if your parents takes you to see a. Therapist, the therapist will suggest ways of being a ABDL around your parents without upsetting them and they will listen to both you and your parents

Angelic said:
That sounds about right, buhda, maybe act more like a child or tell them that you like toys and say you want to play with them, as long as you still help around the house and have a job and go to work, they will be happy you found something that makes you happy. I think they may be concerned more than mad. If you really want to be treated like a baby, have a chat with your parents first but don't throw it in their faces. Even if your parents takes you to see a. Therapist, the therapist will suggest ways of being a ABDL around your parents without upsetting them and they will listen to both you and your parents

I wanted to wait till ill have my own place but having mild autism make it kind of hard for to live on my own ill can try but it wont be easy for have autism as well so you can relate. Ill be out on my own day that what scares me

My mum knows about me being an ANDL, however she literally lives opposite the country.

I told her about being an ABDL via a message, which is always easier for me. Her reply wasn't good at girst, but when I told her to do some homework she eased down a little bit and wanted me to be happy.

After homework she thought I'd read too much of it online, yet I couldn't get to her that I've known my entire life.

She said this:
I still think u have read too much into it n not read y you could be feeling this way. See things like this has a reasoning behind it. N I honestly think it's cause the mother son bond. I miss my mum mate living here so u must miss me even though u tell me u hate me etc.
But I do think talking to someone professional about this will help

Eventually she eased down

I'd go slow, maybe 'revealing' small things like a Paci, or something small so it doesn't come as a big shock

InteriorWill said:
My mum knows about me being an ANDL, however she literally lives opposite the country.

I told her about being an ABDL via a message, which is always easier for me. Her reply wasn't good at girst, but when I told her to do some homework she eased down a little bit and wanted me to be happy.

After homework she thought I'd read too much of it online, yet I couldn't get to her that I've known my entire life.

She said this:

Eventually she eased down

I'd go slow, maybe 'revealing' small things like a Paci, or something small so it doesn't come as a big shock

sadly i don't have paci

- - - Updated - - -

i thought about talking like toddler in front them one time i said slippy in front of mom she didn't know what i meant ill told her meant slipper cup.

Buhha said:
sadly i don't have paci

If that's the case buy one from somewhere local for a pound (1.76$)
I assure you they won't suspect it's yours, and it will do until you order a adult version

InteriorWill said:
If that's the case buy one from somewhere local for a pound (1.76$)
I assure you they won't suspect it's yours, and it will do until you order a adult version

i thought about doing that

This behavior is not normal. All you do by exposing those who don't know or understand is worry them. There is no magic fix by which you get to do what you want and everyone else in the world is okay with it. If you are discreet and pay your dues (literally and figuratively), most reasonable people can find a level of satisfaction in their lives (I'm talking about more than just ABDL stuff in this case).

Since you live with your parents, your choices other than moving out are to keep this secret/private or talk with them about it. Just lying on the floor and gurgling isn't one of those choices. There are a number of accepted ways to indulge childish impulses but not a lot for baby ones without explanation.

If you really can't manage your life without being obvious as an AB (an indication of a problem itself), start the dominoes tumbling and talk to your folks. Maybe something can be worked out. I'd consider it the least favorable option behind just managing desires in privacy but if you can't handle that, it's time for what will likely be an awkward talk.

And maybe if I do baby I won't like it

Buhha said:
And maybe if I do baby I won't like it

You should definitely determine whether you like it in the first place before you start exposing others to it.

Sadly things typically never work the way we imagine in our heads lol. I often think about what would happen if I purposefully wet myself constantly as a kid ... and how that would have played out. It seems great until you realize the reality is very different. I probably would have been yelled at constantly, grounded, spanked .. you name it. Or maybe I try at school, but that probably would just have been embarrassing and so not fun.

I find acting like a child or doing anything related to being an AB/DL should be kept to a minimum around other people. I know a lot of us wish it where something people where just ready to accept instantly, but it's really not like that. Even those who are accepting are likely still weirder out by it regardless. It just makes people uncomfortable when you try and make it a part of your interaction with them.

Lol trust me, I tried talking about diapers once with my sister ... and she tried to change subject real quick XD. She is accepting, but she certainly don't wanna talk about it or have anything to do with it XD. So I don't talk to her about it, and there really is no need anyway. I can't even imagine what reactions I would get if I actually tried to act childish in front of anyone rofl.

Forwarding brabbit, when I told my now girlfriend, it was a difficult one, and as she didn't know what it was it made it more awkward. At first she didn't bring the topic up for a few months then eventually brought the topics back up, and she now is my girlfriend occasionally making me bottles and giving me a Paci when redeemed necessary!

I have to agree with Brabbit here, the idea of acting little to be treated little may sound good in your head but the reality is very different.

-

Contrary to what others have said in this thread earlier on, if you start to act little around your parents to try and get them to treat you little is a BAD idea. It can lead to hardcore issues, especially if your parents are of the unaccepting variety. It can lead to things like therapy (Which they can possibly make lopsided.) They might think you're a sexual predator (Some people's parents take the idea of being an AB/DL automatically to pedophile unfortunately.) It could lead to them not wanting anything to do with you or telling your entire family making you embarrassed. Of course that's a worse case scenario but still, these things have to be considered. By acting like a baby around your parents to be treated like one is like forcing your fetish on them. I certainly wouldn't start acting like a pony to be treated like a pony by my parents, that would be weird, its essentially the same thing. And before anyone says it: Sorry to burst your bubble but this is classified as a fetish.

Following Addy, when I was young in Year 1 I always used to play mums and dads with someone, and my parents acknowledged that. They told me if I carried on with that game they'd treat me like one, and inside of my head I thought 'YES! PLEASE!!!', however you have to think on the other side, more bad will come to it. So I acted as if I didn't want that to happen.

i decided not going to do it just backfire best keeping to my self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back