Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What If I Startred Acting Like A Baby

Default What If I Startred Acting Like A Baby

In front my mom and dad i thought about it if act like one i might get treated like one. But it could just make them mad tell me to quit

That sounds about right, buhda, maybe act more like a child or tell them that you like toys and say you want to play with them, as long as you still help around the house and have a job and go to work, they will be happy you found something that makes you happy. I think they may be concerned more than mad. If you really want to be treated like a baby, have a chat with your parents first but don't throw it in their faces. Even if your parents takes you to see a. Therapist, the therapist will suggest ways of being a ABDL around your parents without upsetting them and they will listen to both you and your parents

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    That sounds about right, buhda, maybe act more like a child or tell them that you like toys and say you want to play with them, as long as you still help around the house and have a job and go to work, they will be happy you found something that makes you happy. I think they may be concerned more than mad. If you really want to be treated like a baby, have a chat with your parents first but don't throw it in their faces. Even if your parents takes you to see a. Therapist, the therapist will suggest ways of being a ABDL around your parents without upsetting them and they will listen to both you and your parents
    I wanted to wait till ill have my own place but having mild autism make it kind of hard for to live on my own ill can try but it wont be easy for have autism as well so you can relate. Ill be out on my own day that what scares me

InteriorWill

My mum knows about me being an ANDL, however she literally lives opposite the country.

I told her about being an ABDL via a message, which is always easier for me. Her reply wasn't good at girst, but when I told her to do some homework she eased down a little bit and wanted me to be happy.

After homework she thought I'd read too much of it online, yet I couldn't get to her that I've known my entire life.

She said this:

I still think u have read too much into it n not read y you could be feeling this way. See things like this has a reasoning behind it. N I honestly think it's cause the mother son bond. I miss my mum mate living here so u must miss me even though u tell me u hate me etc.
    But I do think talking to someone professional about this will help
    Eventually she eased down

I'd go slow, maybe 'revealing' small things like a Paci, or something small so it doesn't come as a big shock

Quote Originally Posted by InteriorWill View Post
    My mum knows about me being an ANDL, however she literally lives opposite the country.

I told her about being an ABDL via a message, which is always easier for me. Her reply wasn't good at girst, but when I told her to do some homework she eased down a little bit and wanted me to be happy.

After homework she thought I'd read too much of it online, yet I couldn't get to her that I've known my entire life.

She said this:

Eventually she eased down

I'd go slow, maybe 'revealing' small things like a Paci, or something small so it doesn't come as a big shock
    sadly i don't have paci

- - - Updated - - -

i thought about talking like toddler in front them one time i said slippy in front of mom she didn't know what i meant ill told her meant slipper cup.

InteriorWill

Quote Originally Posted by Buhha View Post
    sadly i don't have paci

If that's the case buy one from somewhere local for a pound (1.76$)
    I assure you they won't suspect it's yours, and it will do until you order a adult version

Quote Originally Posted by InteriorWill View Post
    If that's the case buy one from somewhere local for a pound (1.76$)
    I assure you they won't suspect it's yours, and it will do until you order a adult version
    i thought about doing that

This behavior is not normal. All you do by exposing those who don't know or understand is worry them. There is no magic fix by which you get to do what you want and everyone else in the world is okay with it. If you are discreet and pay your dues (literally and figuratively), most reasonable people can find a level of satisfaction in their lives (I'm talking about more than just ABDL stuff in this case).

Since you live with your parents, your choices other than moving out are to keep this secret/private or talk with them about it. Just lying on the floor and gurgling isn't one of those choices. There are a number of accepted ways to indulge childish impulses but not a lot for baby ones without explanation.

If you really can't manage your life without being obvious as an AB (an indication of a problem itself), start the dominoes tumbling and talk to your folks. Maybe something can be worked out. I'd consider it the least favorable option behind just managing desires in privacy but if you can't handle that, it's time for what will likely be an awkward talk.

And maybe if I do baby I won't like it

Quote Originally Posted by Buhha View Post
    And maybe if I do baby I won't like it
    You should definitely determine whether you like it in the first place before you start exposing others to it.