• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello guys and girls. i'm kinda new to this. i do enjoy wearing diapers. i think it's cause it's a security kinda thing. i do have social anxiety and normal anxiety. plus i also like to wear them. SoooOOoooo yea let's be friends talk about diapers and just yea talk haha!tbh i haven't ever found a woman who likes diapers too everyone is a guy lol!Soo yea hi

Welcome to ADISC!

We have both male and female members. There are more males than females but there are still a lot of females.

Many of us use are diapers for anxiety - you are not alone.

mash9856 said:
Hello guys and girls. i'm kinda new to this. i do enjoy wearing diapers. i think it's cause it's a security kinda thing. i do have social anxiety and normal anxiety. plus i also like to wear them. SoooOOoooo yea let's be friends talk about diapers and just yea talk haha!tbh i haven't ever found a woman who likes diapers too everyone is a guy lol!Soo yea hi

Hi and welcome to the site. I've gone through periods of anxiety and it was no fun. It was job related and I solved it by changing jobs.

I think you'll enjoy this site and the discussions which take place. So that we can get to know you a little better, what are some of the things you enjoy doing outside of diapers? I'm a professional musician trained in organ, piano, singing and directing. Besides music, I enjoy getting outside on my Trek bike. I also write and have a novel out on Kindle. I have several Halloween/diaper related stories on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back