• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello ADISC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffeeslurper

Contributor
Hello everyone,

I am a young student currently studying application development and also building a career. I enjoy sports and playing games as well as programming nifty stuff in my spare time. Up until now I have always been lurking for about a year and a half and I decided it was time to properly introduce myself.

I have had an interest for diapers for as long as I can remember which is what brought me here around a year and a half ago once I had the guts to google about it. I am still confused about my little side which is something I am trying to understand but I know it's there. At the moment I have no proper way of indulging in this fetish as I still live at home with my parents and this makes me a little sad sometimes, so I made this account so I can talk with people about this subject for the first time in my life and hopefully brighten my day a little.

Hello coffeeslurper and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome to the site. I think being on this site may help with your understanding of Infantalism. We all struggle with the why part, however. There's a good article on Infantalism in Wikipedia. You might check it out if you haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back