• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Virginia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VADL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've been browsing this website for years and finally decided it was time to join the site. I'm a senior in college in Lynchburg,VA and I'm majoring in marketing. I've been into diapers for as long as I can remember. When I was 12 I would ride my bike to the store with a backpack so I could buy so diapers. I have a lot of anxiety and depression and diapers have been a great way of helping me deal with the stress. I opened up about liking diapers to a person that I thought was a good friend last year. He thought I was a complete freak for liking diapers. He told all my other friends about it and told me that I would never find a girl friend because I like diapers. I know those things aren't true but I was really depressed at the time. I don't get to wear as often as like because I have two roommates. In my free time I love to travel. I'm looking forward to contributing and meeting people

Hello VADL and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

I too have clinical depression and the diapers do make a good coping mechanism.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back