Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweatpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
So I'm in that mood where I am just not feeling getting up going to the bathroom, problem is I've been out of diapers for a really long time now, but I've known a trick for a while now that I think a few others here may use.

I put on like 6 pairs of briefs underwear, white ones just for the principle haha. Anyway no, the feel is certainly not nearly as soft and comforting as sitting in a diaper, that softness I'm afraid can't be redone. Either way I'm sitting here now in a fully wet set of 6 pairs of briefs, I actually wet them pretty nicely, the butt of my sweatpants still got a bit wet by nature as there's no absorbency to just regular pairs of underwear, so I had to compromise my pants a little bit.

Even though it doesn't do much masking, I've used this method of substituting diapers even in public, I've wet myself in multiple pairs of underwear from supermarkets to just plain walks in the park. If I really have to mess myself, I wouldn't hesitate although it's kind of hard to go in your underwear when there's 6 pairs because it gets kind of tight, but if it needs to come out it will, I've learned that.

I'm just posting this to ask if anyone else has done this before, I love it haha

I used to do that often as a teenager

I tried it a few times, mostly as a teen. I wasn't into wetting or messing as a kid, so it was just for the novelty. It's not really like a diaper at all, instead being hard and constricting. It's interesting in its way buy I don't think it's my thing.

I have done this often, as a matter of fact just a few weeks back my wife bought me a 8 pack of new briefs ,,, as always it was all of them on at one time and a really good soaking to make them mine ...lol

I did this when I was younger. It doesn't really work to stop accidents though, not like a diaper. It just slows things down a little bit, but there's no plastic or any sort of layer to stop the flow of moisture, so it eventually works its way out and gets your pants wet.

Well I haven't done it the way you do but I have purposely when I was a teen with no way to get diapers wet my briefs giving such characters on my briefs such as Optimus Prime and Phineas and Ferb a nice wetting. Though I technically have gotten even littler wearing pull UPS. Lol

I did this when I was a kid thinking that it would absorb with all that cloth but nope and then got question by my parents haha awkward. Funnily enough it gave me an idea how it would be cool if there was a nappy like product that was cloth and you just cleaned it and could re use it. I was like 8 at the time and didn't know anything about cloth diapers and thought I had come up with a cool idea.

I liked to do this, too. Back when I had tighty whities. Nowadays I don't have them, so when I want to wear a diaper but don't have any left I just wear a pair of training pants.

Never did do this, no, but I've many times cut out the crotch of an old pair of undies and replaced it with a cloth baby diaper--in effect, creating my own cloth training pants. Fun, fun, fun!

I used to do this as a teenager as well. I used to stuff them with t-shirts for extra thickness.

I no longer have to do that since I've bought cloth diapers and plastic pants.I'd advise you to get a prefolds along with some toddler prefolds for stuffers for times like these.

I did the same thing growing up. I would wear several paris of white briefs and pretend it was a diaper. Those were the good old days

I just wrapped my blanket around my waist and between my legs for the diaper feel, I didn't use it though because it was my blankie! It was pink so that was a weird nappy!

How about a beach towel and a white plastic bag?

Would make an absorbent reusable makeshift diaper, outer bag costs next to nothing to replace.

I only did this yesterday because I don't have any diapers right now, and I'm not sure if I should buy them with the way money is for me right now. I'll be buying more diapers as soon as the money is right though.

I am delighted to see so many variations suggested. At first I was unable to obtain commercially produced diapers, so had to improvise. Started with collections of underwear, school sportswear, old tight short trousers and padding. The usual ensemble: soft, tight briefs against the skin, then boxers, then swimsuits, then sports shorts, then wider training shorts outside. Soft cloth stuffers inserted where desirable. These collations were definitely not for wearing in public: only used whilst camping on isolated river banks where I would enjoy a delightful wetting, then wash off swimming in the river.
In recent times have sometimes not been able to 'smuggle' packs of diapers into the house, so, using a plastic sheet on the bed, I've kitted out similarly. I like the large beach towel idea, and have sometimes folded one around and under my collection to give cosy extra comfort. I don't mess, but enjoy pushing out to start a pee into a very tight environment.

I used to cut a garbage bag into an hourglass shape fold a bathtowel into it. Then you use tape to reinforce it and hold it on; it worked quite well.

I used to do this all the time when I was a kid. I'd put on as many pairs of briefs as I had and cover them with a plastic bag. This was the only way I could get anything resembling a diaper that fit me. I occasionally stole a few Pampers when I could get my hands on some, but they only went up to size large back then and wouldn't fit any bigger than a 4 year old.

Tried it, didn't like it. The closest thing to a squishy diaper is laying your underwear with a black trash bag, a really smooth soft one, & then gradually filling it with warm water! It makes a lovely squishy noise, gets really hot down there, & of course.. thrusting against it can result in.. ahem.. interesting conclusions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back