Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you suggest ways to be more like a child?

Default Can you suggest ways to be more like a child?

I currently go to bed at 11-12 o'clock at night. I wear my hair like a child's sometimes. I wear diapers 24/7. I eat out of child plates sometimes and I have a bib I use sometimes. The problem is I can't do most things because my dad is here most of the time. I play with bath toys and play nursery rhymes sometimes. I have my own cozy corner and have a few baby toys. Just yesterday I changed in the public toilets with cubicles.
    What more could I do?

Nap in the middle of the day maybe, make sure you drink a lot, babies are usually kept hydrated which means nappy changes are more regular, watch cartoons, dress in childish clothing

P.S. reply to your Whatsapp message

You said that you wear diapers 24/7. BUT do you use them? Nothing makes me feel littler than having accidents! Also I need my paci or I am fussy and cranky!

How about earlier bedtime? 11-12 o'clock is a little late for kids. If you really want to feel young, try gang to bed at 9:00. Of course be prepared to be up really early (but little kids do that too).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just find 11-12 o'clock more convient but I might try to go at 10 at some point or other.

have you looked into the mindset of a child? I found what helped me here was doing a bit of research on your ideal age and finding out what your child state should not know, since for the longest time i just didn't want to bother with diapers(its a hassle at times) and being a older child, and theirs so many other items out there that are *so* cheap at garage sales and resale places, electronic games and such, books etc. they also involve less cleanup

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    Nap in the middle of the day maybe, make sure you drink a lot, babies are usually kept hydrated which means nappy changes are more regular, watch cartoons, dress in childish clothing

P.S. reply to your Whatsapp message
    i do all stuff already eavn before ill got into this except for nappy part

The best piece of advice that I ever received about feeling/being childish is don't think, children live in the moment, don't think about what's to come or what will happen or the worst of all spend the whole time thinking about if anyone walked in how they would judge you or feeling guilty or wrong for what you are doing, if there is something that absolutely needs to get done set some alarms that go off and tell you what to do, also remove clocks from your play space and then it's a little easier to get lost (little kids can't tell time anyway). The best thing to keep in mind is do what is comfortable and feels natural, if you force it, it will feel awkward and forced. You can add new elements a little at a time but don't obsess over doing it perfectly.

It is not about what you do. It is about how you feel when you do things. Not really sure why there is such an obsession around here to do every single thing exactly as a child does. First off you are an adult you are meant to have thoughts of an adult and act like an adult most of the time. I know this is an AB thing to want to act like a child but it seems to be forgotten that there needs to be adult time the majority of our lives. You spend so much time planning what it is to be like a baby that you are totally missing the point of being AB. Stop letting all the tasks dictate your little space just do what you feels is child like and go with it. Stop focusing on everything so much.