Thread: Question

Default Question

Is there a diaper that has moderate crinkle, not to over the top, but not so quiet you can't hear it? Ik it's an odd question, but I like to hear it, without being over the top lol.

It's all in the ear of the beholder but I think most of the current crop of high end diapers are only moderately crinkly. Cushies and SDKs v1 were quite crinkly but v2 is less noticeable. ABU's Space/Simple/Little Pawz all have a more rubbery, quieter exterior. Tykables seem fairly quiet to me as well. Bambinos are still pretty loud (thank goodness!) but the tendency seems currently toward less overtly crinkly diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    ...the tendency seems currently toward less overtly crinkly diapers.
    I like crinkly diapers too! I would guess that the cause of the trend is wider customer appeal. Not everyone wants a loud diaper. As much as I love having a crinkly diaper, there are still times I want it to be more discreet.

To OP's question, I personally haven't experienced too much variation based on the brands that I've used.

Quote Originally Posted by zaps View Post
    I like crinkly diapers too! I would guess that the cause of the trend is wider customer appeal. Not everyone wants a loud diaper. As much as I love having a crinkly diaper, there are still times I want it to be more discreet.

To OP's question, I personally haven't experienced too much variation based on the brands that I've used.
    I think it's more a design consequence than a conscious decision to go quieter. They're going for more durable, higher capacity diapers, and that doesn't favorite super crinkly exteriors, which tend to be thinner.

To my ear, plastic backed m4's are boarder line loud. I love it when I'm alone, but don't want to bother my wife when she's around and I decide to be padded. I still like to hear it, but don't want to kill her with it, ya know? Lol