Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween diapered

Default Halloween diapered

So Halloween is almost here, and I'm wondering if anyone else is planning on going out dressed as a baby.?

I feel the need to state that I'm not an exhibitionist and I plan on being respectful. But we get to play with a different set of rules 1/365 days out the year and I wanna take advantage of it.

But anywho, I'm thinking I'm gonna wear a baby pants onesie with some Under armor leggings so I'm mostly covered up, but I plan on putting on a dry 24/7 underneath the leggings, then have a bambino on top of the leggings, hanging out the sides of the snap crotch so I'll have a printed diaper on full view while wearing this "costume" out and about, and it'll be super thick and waddle inducing which will add to the fun.

I'll probably add a paci or bottle as well, but I feel the diaper on full display is the actual fun part haha.

I was too chicken to do this last year when I had the same idea, but this year I'll have my girlfriend who's supportive of my kinky side with me.

Probably be going to a lot of bars in our downtown area, so it'll be a ton of people that will be seeing me in diapers, and I'm super excited. I might possibly even ditch the onesie at some point and have my diapers fully out in a kinda diaper: t shirt combo but I'll of course still have the bottoms keeping things modest.

If anyone has a story of doing something like this is love to here it as well.

This sounds super exciting and aroused me a little whilst reading it.. good luck! x

Yeah should be super fun, definatly looking forward to being out (in more ways then one) haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophiaa View Post
    good luck! x
    Good luck indeed. I have worn a diaper while out trick or treating, but never exposed to anyone.

I'm a bit old for walking the blocks, but I usually hand out candy. It's usually quite cool by oct 31 here, often there's snow lingering on the ground even. I have some cuddle fleece all in ones I wear, snow leopard No adornmens (ears/tail) but it's a bit furry, and plenty roomy. Always diapered for that.

I think that sounds like a lot of fun! My personal alteration would be making sure the diaper is completely exposed, since like you said, the point is to take advantage of the day.

So dry24/7, leggings, bambino, nothing more covering it. The bambino isn't covered at all.

I'd love to do that, but I haven't been to any Halloween parties, nor have I been invited to any.

I've thought about this before as it's probably the one accepted experience (For the most part) where you can walk around your home neighborhood in a diaper. Personally I don't think I'd have the guts but the idea will forever be in my back pocket, and if you end up doing this I'd love to hear about the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweatpants View Post
    I've thought about this before as it's probably the one accepted experience (For the most part) where you can walk around your home neighborhood in a diaper. Personally I don't think I'd have the guts but the idea will forever be in my back pocket, and if you end up doing this I'd love to hear about the story.
    I didn't have the guts either last year I was almost all dressed and ready to go when I chickened out, and I've beat my self up over it all year so this year I'm all go haha. I'll definatly be posting another thread after

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zaps View Post
    I think that sounds like a lot of fun! My personal alteration would be making sure the diaper is completely exposed, since like you said, the point is to take advantage of the day.

So dry24/7, leggings, bambino, nothing more covering it. The bambino isn't covered at all.

I'd love to do that, but I haven't been to any Halloween parties, nor have I been invited to any.
    I think your right. I might spend the first half with the onesie on then spend the other half of the night, or just whenever I feel comfortable with just a t shirt with the diaper on full display. Who knows maybe it'll be a secret flag and I'll met a fellow abdl out and about when they see the bambino lol.

Bit early to be thinking about Halloween itn't is?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Bit early to be thinking about Halloween itn't is?
    The groceries stores near me are starting to put out Halloween candy... I agree it's a little early.

Plus, to me, this is something you have to hype yourself up for, so need to be prepared ahead of time.