• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtoddler

Seek fairness and justice in all things
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Greetings to everyone

I signed up here a long time ago, and forgot all about it...and I have ultimately become a "Lurker". lol, that is funny. I am writing to reclaim my member status on the forums. Let me catch everyone up one what is going on with me.

I am a Diaper Lover for sure. I'm not really into the Adult Baby part of the scene, even though I greatly enjoy wearing a diaper. No bottle or anything like that. Hell, no one to even participate with me. My wife is completely aware of my situation, but does not want anything to do with it. She recognizes that I apparently need diapers for my emotional well being, but does not understand why I take comfort to diapers, honestly, neither do I. But that is another story.

Hello welostme and welcome to the group.

Egor

welcome hun ..hugs xxx

Hi and welcome. Yeah, do any of us really understand why we want to wear diapers, or even feel compelled to wear. Fortunately, it's harmless and shouldn't really create problems. It simply is what it is.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back