Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
It's strange because I realised that my sense of smell of pleasant smells has grown, when I changed my diaper, I never noticed how nice the Baby powder smelt before, I was really into my rattle because the textures and colours man! I thought I was going to get bored really quickly but i didn't. I found I was a lot calmer excluding college because I don't quite feel ready to go back but I have trying to go in half days.

I thought I could smell shaving foam and Insense from my brothers room. My food has been really tasty as well as if somebody has turned up the volume on my taste buds. I have been feelings things more as well and my bed has been so cozy but there was a unpleasant feeling, I had a pack of wipes, half a flask of drink and lots of crap in my bag, so the heaviness was so uncomfortable! I am also finding that instead of sitting around doing nothing , I have been playing with my toys and having a desire to play with what I want and I have been fulfilling that desire. It's about time I started repaying my parents for bringing me into this world so it's time to enjoy, it's like I have been born again and I am exploring the world but in vivid colours and curious about everything and easily emused and I think everything is cute.

One other thing, I feel like I have forgiven a boy and havn't been thinking about him 24/7 like I used to because he thought I was drugs when I had enough and started tapping my pen on the desk impatiently because college was too much and I needed to go home and I said I was getting it out of my system.

Did anybody feel like this once they got rid the emotional baggage of their past?

oh wow good for you im glad you are doing great

My experiences in combat have been surfacing, but I deal with it by talking to other veterans and getting diapered and in little mode. I love the smell of baby powder and the new huggies wipes I got; green tea and cucumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back