Thread: What is babyfur?

Default What is babyfur?

So sorry for asking but ive never heard of it until i came on here and i would love to know more about it. I see the posts but dont understand what its all about. hugs xxxx

Thankyou hun ..so its basically AB DL etc... ...i thought it had something else to do with being an animal ..sorry....didnt realise it was a different terminology for us all..something ive not heard it refferred to as before so was wondering what i was missing...thankyou for the link .hugs xxxx

In simple terms, a "Babyfur" is someone that has an interest in "Anthropomorphic Animals." It's a mix of ABDL and Furry. If you're a Furry and a DL only then you are a "Diaperfur" (or DF for short). The only association to being an animal are those that Cosplay, have an interest in Pet Play or identify as "Otherkin."

Ive just read that bit...going through it all.....thanks hun....now i understand more....sure i will get to grips with what the terms mean soon enough....hugs xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by babymomma View Post
    So sorry for asking but ive never heard of it until i came on here and i would love to know more about it. I see the posts but dont understand what its all about. hugs xxxx
    It is people who are furries but there younger furs. The fursona's who wear or forced to wear diapers are classed as diaperfur. Babyfurs can also be adults instead of cubs as well but people/furs generally refer to them as diaperfur or sometimes adult cub AC.
    AC adult cub(s) is a form of AB adult babies/baby.
    Furaffinity seems to know what you are talking about when you put adult cub into the search engine.

Littlefurs are kid versions of furries or someones fursona they may or may not be diapered?
    Kidfurs are kids.
    I consider myself a adult babyfur. Most of the pictures dipicked me as a adult fox been diapered and given the baby treatment.

are you still a babyfur if you're not anthropomorphic? For example, I always imagine myself as a tubby, pink little filly. Am I still a babyfur?

Quote Originally Posted by pamperedfilly View Post
    are you still a babyfur if you're not anthropomorphic? For example, I always imagine myself as a tubby, pink little filly. Am I still a babyfur?
    It is hard to say they seems to be some would say sterio typicalness of my little pony can't be furry. Though they have talking horses in and do have anthropomorphic charecters in the show.

Some furs may say fillies are anthropomorphic. Others may desagree?
    I think ether way I may get into trouble with somefur/somepony

Quote Originally Posted by pamperedfilly View Post
    Actually, good question. I believe the answer is yes. To me, a "babyfur" merely means you associate your interests with an anthropomorphic character that you feel represents you.