Status
Not open for further replies.

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Getting ready to move out of my parents house for the first time and am getting an apartment with my co worker. Any suggestions on how to get rid of diapers without being caught by my roommate? Really nervous about her finding out.

Keeping a sealed Trash/Diaper ben in your room and taking it out everyday. Might work, not too sure about your arrangement.

Zippered freezer bags work really well for hiding the smell of the diaper. I put the diaper in freezer bag and then put that in a shopping bag you get from the store. Then I usually will make sure to cover it a little bit so it's not the first thing you see in the trash. I've always had good luck with this method.

There's many variables here, what kind of apartment is it? If you'd have your own bathroom, bedroom, I really don't think she'd walk in to your room. First thing would be to not have a collection of used diapers around. Keep some plastic grocery bags around. Tie them up in multiple bags. Keep a typical 13 gallon trash can in your closet, have plug in air fresheners to mask odors nearby. Otherwise just use multiple grocery bags and throw away on the way out when convenient.

have some extra bags for sure. you could always offer to make taking out the garbage your responsibility too! that way only one of you has to know when garbage day is/ what is going out in the garbage. also bonus: they have to do some other chore.

Get the used ones out of the house ASAP! Others will smell them long before you do. I'm guessing you will want to wear overnight so take it out with you in the morning, every morning. You can drop them in public trash bins at the gas station, groceries store or street corner on the way to school or work.

I definitely would not advise leaving used diapers unsealed in your house. At least bag them. Double bag them preferably if they have to be kept in the house for any length of time.

Nam Repaid said:
Get the used ones out of the house ASAP! Others will smell them long before you do. I'm guessing you will want to wear overnight so take it out with you in the morning, every morning. You can drop them in public trash bins at the gas station, groceries store or street corner on the way to school or work.

This! You'll want to dispose of any soiled diaper as soon as possible

I use 2-3 black carrier bags for mine. Triple bagged will trap smells airtight to be honest.

Mine are just in a normal very tall pedal bin, that gets emptied when full(usually once a week).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back