View Poll Results: Have you ever poured warm water into your diaper?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • down front

5 12.82%
  • down back

1 2.56%
  • both

22 56.41%
  • never, thats a waste of a diaper!

11 28.21%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever.....

kitty0230

Default Have you ever.....

Have you ever poured warm water down the front or back of your diaper because you couldnt wet enough to make it swell up all the way, or didn't want to sit in your own urine?

Me, I pout it down both front and back, for a really thick swollen up diaper.

Never, but not because it's a waste. It's just that I almost always use them fully for their intended use

Never done that... I'd rather just wet it! And if I wanna make it swell up all the way, I'll wait until my bladder is really full. It's a fairly large bladder.

One time though, I did try wearing one in the shower to make it swell up. That was fun, until diaper goop exploded everywhere and it took about an hour to clean up...

I have done it occasionally when I was desperate to have a wet diaper and just couldn't go. I did it more often when I was having to improvise with towels and I didn't want to actually wet them because of my parents finding out.

I never thought to use warm water though. Anyway, now I am more used to going in them, I doubt that I will need to use it again.

I've done it for fun and to compare capacity. Keep adding more until the diaper is maxxed out. If you like this, try wearing one in the shower. Its almost comical how much the diaper will hold when your not concerned over leaks. Plastic pants are fun in the shower, too.

I've done it a few times for the fun of it, though most of the time that I've done this I've worn it into the shower, which is pretty fun actually since they really swell up quite a bit.

ani

I've taken a bath in diapers - they disintegrate when u try to get up

angelabauer

One of the downsides to modern disposables with gel traded for some fluff is that these new diapers start off sort of stiff. They will soften and comfort sensitive parts of your body when damp.

A approach is to drop a little warn water on the diaper before putting it on. Just enough to soften it. There still will be enough capacity to handle your real wetting with pee later. Meanwhile your experience is better from the getgo. For guys the critical area to dampen is the front of the crotch upward, while gals need the damp spot lower in the crotch.

Of course you could use something like a turkey baster to squirt in some warm water after you put on the diaper. That tends to be less precise.

Happy diapering.

Quote Originally Posted by catty0320 View Post
    Have you ever poured warm water down the front or back of your diaper because you couldnt wet enough to make it swell up all the way, or didn't want to sit in your own urine?

Me, I pout it down both front and back, for a really thick swollen up diaper.

StaryShinx

It's just a waste of diapers in my opinion. Considering I'm incontinent, I have no need to do that, anyways.