Not open for further replies.

babymomma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Was wondering who on here is from the UK as i can never tell from posts? not sure if there is a way? would love to know who is if you dont mind putting it here dont have to put exactly where but just be nice to know who else is from here ..hugs xxxx

Hey up, owd tater! a't reet?
can't th' tell where i'm from?

speech, spelling and phrasing is the easiest way to tell where someone is from. mind you, many post-baby-boomers are either so americanized or frankified so as not to know where they're really from.

LOL ay up!!! well either from Leeds and moved thereabouts....Manchester way........mmmm not far from me then ....ahhh but i say baby momma and momma is an American term sooooo cant always tell Ade xx

Yep, I am from the UK, I live in Wales but will be moving to cheadle near Manchester soon. I was born in Tameside which was a rough area.

Nope, I'm from Australia, but the funny thing is Australians use British English. With some minor altercations.

Angelic said:
Yep, I am from the UK, I live in Wales but will be moving to cheadle near Manchester soon. I was born in Tameside which was a rough area.

OOOO...love Wales..good luck with the move.....oh thats two of you that are pretty near me then....hugs xxxx

- - - Updated - - -

DrunkBear said:
Nope, I'm from Australia, but the funny thing is Australians use British English. With some minor altercations.

Most that live in Australia were originally from here hun thats why ....all our criminals lmao.....not so much now but way back.....ive a few friends in Australia..would love to go there someday...hugs xxx

babymomma said:
OOOO...love Wales..good luck with the move.....oh thats two of you that are pretty near me then....hugs xxxx

- - - Updated - - -

Most that live in Australia were originally from here hun thats why ....all our criminals lmao.....not so much now but way back.....ive a few friends in Australia..would love to go there someday...hugs xxx

Yeah, a lot of convicts were sent here from England, It's one of the things we are taught in primary school, than find out later, it's more messed up than we are told it was.

LOL most countries are sweetheart....we keep them all now so UK not much better lol!!! least you have the gorgeous weather and beaches out there etc not oil slicked sea and debris covered sand and rain rain and more rain!!! .hugs xxx

Up north, near Manchester

- - - Updated - - -

Angelic said:

Wait you mean Cheadle as in Stockport? I live like 15 minutes from there, I also know Tameside as I play for one of their basketball teams

im near manchester.......everyone is so close..something about the northern air hee hee xxx

babymomma said:
im near manchester.......everyone is so close..something about the northern air hee hee xxx
Nope I'm from Gosport on sauf coast and was Born in Dorking surrey

im originally from dann sauf too lol..well was born there ..dorset..hugs xx

Hiiiii. I'm from Northern Ireland :)

hi sweetheart....ooo love the Irish accent......got a few friends in Northern Ireland ..hugs xxxxx

XD I'm down in london! XD

hi signetswan....good to see theres a few of us...wish there was soemthing under names to state country we are from lol..hugs xxx

London boy too...........and not a member of the naff 80s band

Hi forced....good to see another London boy...and thankgod youre not part of the band lmao ..seems we are either all down south or totally up north lol....hugs xxx

ahhh propa jordie!!! hi hun.....hugs xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back