AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
That have kids?

I'm not one that has children but there are a few members, do a search, there's been recent activity in the last 2 months in diaper talk about dl's with kids

babymt said:
I'm an AB and a DL and I have kids. There are lots of us on here. Why do you ask?

What they think about you being ab?

I have kids. I likewise do not anticipate ever letting them in on this part of my life. Some things are best kept private. Details of a parents sex life is one of those things.

I have kids and they don't know. Plan to keep it that way.

I have a 2 1/2 yr old and a 6 month old child. Lucky for me they are to young to care what dad is wearing. However, I'm trying to be more discrete around my 2 1/2 yr old. My wife knows about me being an abdl, and we have agreed to keep it discrete from our children.

this is for the parents

are you afraid of being over protecting towards you child im scared that ill be over the top with with the cuddles and nurturing im afraid my little side kicks in at the wrong time how do you all cope

My wife is currently pregnant with my first child. She knows I am an ABDL, but doesn't actively participate in it. I am a little worried about trying to fit Little time into my life after having kids. I already struggle with finding time now. I agree that kids shouldn't know about this side of their parents, but how do you find balance with all that? Sounds like some of you still wear around your kids do you think that is a big deal?

I'm a married father of two, ages 8 and 12. I'm generally not in favor of discussing recreational diaper use with one's kids. On top of the fact that secrets are like money on the playground, a kid sorta shouldn't have to think about what's under mommy's or daddy's pants. That's private stuff. And regressing and age-play... Is that really something you plan to do in front of your kids? Probably not. Hopefully not. IMO. And if not, why bring it up?

I generally don't wear diapers around my kids or my wife, even though the latter knows and doesn't seem bothered by it. It's happened once or twice that an afternoon of private diaper-wearing was cut short by the unexpected return of family, and in those cases I've taken the next opportunity to change back into underwear. Diapers are mainly a sexual thing for me, so privacy is important.

Celina said:
My wife is currently pregnant with my first child. She knows I am an ABDL, but doesn't actively participate in it. I am a little worried about trying to fit Little time into my life after having kids. I already struggle with finding time now. I agree that kids shouldn't know about this side of their parents, but how do you find balance with all that? Sounds like some of you still wear around your kids do you think that is a big deal?

Don't worry. It's not your little-time that will suffer. It's EVERYTHING! Gwaa-ha-ha!! But in all seriousness, the first few months of your child's life are going to be demanding like nothing you've ever known. For my wife and me, the best thing turned out to be a defined schedule of nights off, nights out, etc. We quickly established roles for ourselves. One of mine was Chief Bottle Filler. :) Babies' moods, minor health issues, etc., are wildly unpredictable (from a new parent's perspective), so you'll probably find yourself organizing other aspects of your life to make up for it. We certainly did.

Going into being a parent, I was actually rather worried that having to diaper a baby day in and day out was going to send me into a mad binge, and that I'd be found out as a result. (This was years before I told my wife about my fetish). As it turned out, though, putting diapers to work as a parenting tool had a strong moderating effect, and my desire to wear was significantly diminished. Being tired and having relatively little time to myself obviously had an effect too. Once the kids were both potty-trained, though, the desires were back full strength.

Anyway...

Don't go into parenthood expecting the person you are now to completely survive. :)

Last edited:
So I have an 29 yr old adult kid. She doesn't know about my little self. Why should she? My wife knows but is confused. I love them both.

Cottontail said:
Don't go into parenthood expecting the person you are now to completely survive. :)

I hear you there. That is what I am a little bit worried about. I feel like I barely get enough time to be little as it is now. I am trying to incorporate some things that my wife doesn't mind like sleeping with a stuffed animal or doing those stress relieving coloring books for adults although I am regressing while I do it. That seems to help a lot and my plan is to continue those kinds of things after the baby is born, but I agree that kids should not know so it will definitely be interesting to see how it all balances out.

kids didnt change my abdl time a whole lot to be honest. then again my kids are still young. if any thing it helped my situation out. need wipes, no problem. need a drink, there are like 10 bottles just grab one. also I like to snatch my daughters binkie and make her work to get it back from me. its fun. im also able to tease my wife about being the one out of place. the only one who isnt wearing a diaper. even though they are young i still try to be somewhat descreet.

Buhha said:
What they think about you being ab?

I have two and they have no idea about this side. I think my oldest forgot I even wear them because he thinks diapers are for babies.

My lovely wife is 19 weeks pregnant, and we are expecting a girl. I certainly don't plan on her (my daughter) ever knowing about this side of me. Not that I'm ashamed (far from it), but I want to vomit if I ever think about anything to do with my parents sex Life,and wouldn't inflict that on my daughter! In terms of having a baby, I just can't wait. I'm sure I will have less little time, as mine and my wife's priority will obviously be the real baby. But both myself and my wife will give time for little me when we can (he needs some attention too), but he will come third after my child's needs and mine and my wife's intimacy.

I have three kids and they have no idea...and like many others - I aim to keep it that way.

I'm probably going to be the odd one out here so I hope I'm not about to stir up a hornet's nest or offend anyone. I have 4 children of varying ages. I haven't yet but am minded to let them know about the little in me at an appropriate time at some point in the future (possibly when they are each adults).

My thoughts behind this are that this is who I am. It is not a sexual/play thing for me). It is one aspect but an important part nevertheless as to who I am. I think to closet this side of me in the comfort of my own home and around them plays to the tabloid 'dirty little secret' side to ABDLism.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not about to start parading this side of me in front of them or in public for that matter but I would like them to understand that there is no shame in being different. How can we genuinely teach our children compassion and open-mindedness on the one hand if at the same time we seek to hide or are in denial who we really are?

Having hidden my little since I was a pre-pubescent and only come out (to my wife) in the past couple of years I am still on a journey myself and will need to be more self-confident in who I am before doing so. However, if I had known then that I couldn't change who I was but that I shouldn't be ashamed of who I would become I would have saved a good deal of heartache along the way.

I appreciate this goes against the grain and hope I have not offended anyone in speaking my mind.

Kind regards MWHE

No offence at all. I think that this is a very fare and just argument. I suppose for me it is also a sexual thing, and aould feel uncomfortable broaching the subject with my child on a personel leval. However, i will teach her that sex/sexuality are fluid, and that she can always be she wants to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about my bad spelling. I took auto correct off, and realised that I can't spell 😉

Hello i am and abdl, i also need to wear diapers for i am incontinent. I have 3 children. My oldest i dont see at all (long story), my other 2 i do have regular visits and they are 4 and 6 yrs old they do know bout me needing diapers but the baby side of me they dont know. I do think that if they wanted to explore most lifesytles (as long as it dont harm them) i am willing to support them.huggles for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back