View Poll Results: On ear or in ear canal?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Headphones

18 36.73%
  • Earbuds

21 42.86%
  • I like both

10 20.41%
  • Neither

0 0%
  • Neither, I listen with speakers

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heaphones Or Earbuds???

Default Heaphones Or Earbuds???

I personally like headphones because they don't fall out of my ears at the slightest movement with most earbuds.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    By earbuds, do you mean iPod ones, and just ones like it? Where would ones that go in your ear (like noise cancelling) ones fit in? I use those.
    I mean iPod earbuds, Noise Canceling, and similar ones like it.

By earbuds, do you mean iPod ones, and just ones like it? Where would ones that go in your ear (like noise cancelling) ones fit in? I use those.

im a professional sound guy, headphones are best, but im in college and cant afford them so i use $10 earbuds to monitor audio as well as listen to my ipod. i'll get some good headphones eventually. $100 is a decent price 2 pay for headphones.

Headphones...I am prone to ear infections so...yeah

I do both, I use earbuds when i'm out with my MP3 Player and headphones at home for the computer.

Peachy

Earbuds...cause I don't like to run around in public with two black melon halves attached to my head!

Peachy

Earbuds. Headphones look and feel ridiculous, and they're uncomfortable. Earbuds aren't much more comfortable, but they're slightly better.

I have a pair of Sony MDR-EX85-LPB in-ear headphones, they're very comfortable and don't "fall out at the slightest movement".

However the drivers themselves to move due to the cable tugging at them, and insufficient glue to hold them in place. A tiny bit of super glue on a toothpick inserted into the gap between the cable and the hole fixed this, and they're fantastic. Lots of bass without looking like an idiot with two humongous hamburgers on your ears.