If you could have any toy you wanted, what would it be and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I would choose one of those big kitchen playsets! When I was a little girl my parents promised they ordered one for me through this store rewards catalog thing. They didn't really and hoped I'd forget about it. I didn't >3> I remember every few months for about 3-4 years I'd ask if the kitchen came in yet but it never did. 20 years old and I still want that toy kitchen. I still occasionally bring it up for laughs.

Hmm, I'd have to think about that. I did have a hankering for a remote control aeroplane (I can't remember for the life of me what the thing was actually called because the place that sold them has gone into administration), but then again, I would have loved to have yet more train sets :)

I really want a toy kitchen set, I had one when I was a kid, along with a toaster, washing machine, iron and iron board and microwave, ooh ooh and a cash register!

I want a big train table with lots of track and moving parts to keep me interested and busy.

This is a more grown-up toy: I would like anything to do with model trains. My dad had an extensive layout and I started to build one myself but never really got anywhere with it.

I would be happy with several baby/toddler toys but none are really a 'must have'.

I wanna Stretch Armstrong! Or a big wheel!

This is a good question.

Do I only get one toy thought. :-(

If i get lots and lots and lots of toy then I will have to make a list.

Hee, hee.

But one toy. Hummmm

Lots of Lego maybe then I could duild things.

Or maybe a big jungle gym in my bedroom with rope swings and slides and a climbing wall lots of places to hide.

Or maybe a new push bike the ones with a battery pack that helps you go up hills.

I know, I know I would have a space ship so i could go off exploring new University. Or a time machine. Yea a time machine that would be fun.

Hee, hee

I'd kill for one of those huuuuge teddy bears. Like the ones that are 7ft tall. :p

Ooh! All these things sound like so much fun! Makes me yearn for days gone by.

Lately I've been staying at my oldest sister's house because of a funeral and she's got a young son. When no one's around I like playing with his super cool toys hehe. He's got all sorts of neat stuff like castles, cars, play tables with roads and bridges, and this cool grill play set. He's even got that one rug that has streets and stuff printed on it. You guys have probably seen this rug at one point or other. It's been around since I was little. He's got all these cool toys yet only wants to play with his mom's iPad. Bummer.

ohhh Sheepies i had one of those rugs for my son growing up..used to have lots of fun with it playing cars and i once made a Thomas the Tank engine track on a big board and painted all the roads on it and a fire station etc...think i played with it more than he did lol. I would love a set of clackers..remember the fun in the playground with them or a fisherprice dolls house ...hugs xxxx

I guess its not so much one toy, as every playmobil toy ever made.

as for the why, I think legos are really neat, but I was never able to have them as a child, and when I did start collecting somthing, it was playmobils.

Legos were always my thing and so far I have kept my parents from donating them or anything. I don't play with them nearly as much but once I have my own place I know they will be well cared for and hopefully well played with.

Well I never got rid of my Lego from childhood so now I'm almost 40 I can use the excuse to play with my children and buy more. And of course I have a model (play) train set in the garage.

For one thing, I've always wanted a Fisher-Price Little People Main Street playset. I mean, I've been jealous of everyone around me upon seeing what toys they had!

I still have all my trains from when I was a kid. I just wish I had a place to set them up......sigh.

I have so many toys that I have always wanted, there are still a few that I would love to get back. There was a noah's ark tupperware toy that I had when I was little (my mom was a rep), I really want some more playschool food. I have a few things but I want more as well as the whistling teapot and the alphabet soup pot. I love anything cabbage patch doll oriented, I'm a big barbie fan and 99% of everything that I get and like is really from my childhood.

I wanna have the Schleich barn with ALL the animals included - omg...soooo nice!!!

That's such a cute barn!

Angelic said:
That's such a cute barn!

Yay, and look at the horses and the riders, omg - the details!!!

I want my old plastic food, kitchen and picnic set back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back