Is there such a thing as too many diapers!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Been having a tidy up of my house, and realised I might have a diaper addiction,
I'm litterly surrounded by nappies.!
Last count was over 200! Trouble is there are so many new styles coming out at the moment and I think to myself "oh I must try some of those" and I end up buying bags of them!
Must of spent thousands of pounds in my years of wearing nappies!

Anyone else think they have this problem?
How many nappies have you guys got in you're collection?
And do you think I must start using them up before I buy anymore! Haha!

200 diapers. For me that is quite a total, never had that many before. Went on a spending spree a few weeks ago with a bonus I got.
Thousands? Some members have that many?
Where the hell would you store them all?

I probably have 200. Between the Abenas, Certainty, Huggies, Parent's Choice, Rearz, Tykables, GoodNites and Tenas I wouldn't be surprised at all. My conservative estimate is 160 though.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I probably have 10 packs of 24 nappies or large shaped inco pads at any one time.

I have just over 100, which is the most that I've ever had at one time.

I've been incontinent most of my life and have about 90 adult prefolds 120 toddler cloth diapers and 150 Dry 24/7 and a pile of odds and ends. Trust me they will all go to good use.

Wow Allen that's some stash! Nice one!

I can store some for you. Although, there's a good chance that the majority will get used before they return. Lol. Especially the thicker ones.

Haha, don't think I'd like used nappies returned to me!

You can never have to many diapers.

In my situation, "too many nappies" is when I cannot hide them (or the used ones afterwards). The oppression is real lol

Pretty sure just enough is: storage is full, draws are full, bags filling the whole space under my bed and I will just store that last diaper under my pillow until tonight!

I don't actually have anything like what I wrote above but yeah I have quite a lot.

200 is a great number and yep they are addictive to collect.

I just bought a pack of Crinklz and don't know where I am going to put them, currently in the boot of my car lol.

You can pretty easily fit 200 diapers in an average closet. My dream home would have a large walk-in closet accessible from the master bedroom that could store thousands of diapers.

I have mine stored in my bedroom wardrobe, two large boxes full of them lol, plus a load of different types on the top shelf for easy access..

I think I have right around 2000. I got a killer deal on 20 cases for $150.

2000? Wow that pretty much dwarfs my 200!
That's a lot of fun you have there!
Where do you keep that lot?

It's not all that much space for that many unless you're trying to store them all in a bedroom or something.

No, you can never have too many diapers.

Having said that, storage could be a limitation. But having a diversity of types and kinds is a good thing. But again, I re-emphasize, there is no such thing as having too many diapers!

edited notation:
Okay, I guess I was mistaken. If you are the company that makes Depends and you have a supply of the new and so called "improved" diapers with refastenable tapes, then there is no minimum supply that you should have in stock! They are all garbage! Why in the heck this company went from producing an acceptable diaper that could be found in any Walmart store to something that leaks and is useful for nothing is beyond me. If you have a stock of these new products, or even one in stock, then you have too many of them!

Sorry for digressing from topic.

Crinklesounds said:
Haha, don't think I'd like used nappies returned to me!

I think he's saying you can keep them in that case! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back