• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Angellothefox hello I am new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello I am new here I am a ABDL and I consider myself a babyfur.
How I see it they are 2 types of babyfur 1 adult form pretending to be a cub, the other is a babyfur cub but I am getting off topic.

I live in the United Kingdom in Leeds you can see my age. Even though I put ABDL I consider myself babyfur and diaperfur because I am also a furry.

I have High Functioning Autism and I came here because I thought. Since Fluffy Waddle is down I want somewhere other then Babyfur me to go and what better place then this.

I had my eye on this website for quite a while.
Oh yeah I am also a brony

reet? i'm on t' other side o' hill, just down t' road from you (Lancs) :)
'course, that's about as much as we have in common (i'm a 'diaper recreationalist', if that means owt), but nice to see you, anyway.
i do have my quirks, though. don't know if it would be described as 'autism'.

I used to live in Leeds....welcome hun ..hugs xxx

I haven't been a long time member but I can tell you with certainty that this site will take care of you. Also I briefly watched the MLP series and found its humor, story, and characters to be refreshing. I wouldn't call myself a brony but I would call myself a fan. Who is your favorite pony?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back