I made a secret diaper stash out of a stuffed animal! (pics + instructions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Lately my mom has been rather... nosy to where I normally keep my ABDL stash. I would keep it in a backpack buried in the closet, but had a close call today where she wanted to search inside there to find a suitcase.

Decided to make my own secret hiding place out of a stuffed rabbit I bought at a flea market several years ago.

teDfsDp.jpg

This is the stuffie I chose to use as my hiding spot since it's big and very fluffy. The fluffier the better since it can be used to better hide your entry hole. This is a picture after taking all the stuffing out minus the head, arms, and legs.

AC3fUik.jpg

I made the hole using an exact-o knife next to the seam where the body and leg meet. It's much less noticeable to make a hole along there when compared to an area like the back, tummy, or bottom.

Since this was a toy I got from a flea market I'm not 100% sure how clean the inside stuffing was. Just to be safe, I blocked off the remaining stuffing using tissue paper so it doesn't come in contact with my diapers.

SkxHUJ4.jpg

Plain ol' white diapers next to stuffie for size comparison.
I managed to put 7 in there before it looked overstuffed and suspicious.
Bonus background cat!

oAUvvp7.jpg

Seal up the hole a bit with a safety pin and ruffle the fur over and it's perfect! Quick and easy DIY hiding place for things you don't want other folks finding out about. Put it somewhere where no one is likely to touch it and you're golden. Mine is currently sitting pretty on a toy hammock surrounded by other stuffed animals. Total cost: $3

my teddy is a puppet teddy so I like to keep my paci safe in there mum knows but its I find it safe and its always close to me then

wow! thats inventive! when I was younger and had to hide things like that, I would hide them in bags behind insulation in the walls, or underneath and behind the very bottom pull out drawers. I never thought about hiding them in stuffed animals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back