Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad Breath...

curiousitykitten

Default Bad Breath...

As Ive stated before in this "Mature Topics" forum, I'm bulemic. So today me and my girlfriend were together without tops on... kind of relaxing getting touchy feely (thats all im saying) and she randomlly stopped. She said to get off me and get dressed so I did. It really hurt me. When i asked her why she did that, she responded "your breath smells bad and its reminding me what your doing" She was pisseed...whenever i do that it hurts her... (vomit that is.)

I havent even done that(vomited) in a few days but that totally just took away her enjoyment of the moment.

I never TRY to hurt her feelings....

I feel so bad... But Discuss: What would you do if you were in her place? Do you have any advice for me?
    Please... I know your out there people

Actually, most bad breath is caused by bacteria on the sides of your mouth and on your tongue, so while brushing your teeth just brush your tongue and the sides... It should help.

My advice is to seek consoling and end your bulimia. I'm sure she will feel much better, she is hurt because you continually hurt yourself. The smell of your breath is a consequence of your consistent vomiting. The smell kinda "Sticks" so one must keep their mouth clean as a counter.
    Speak with your girlfriend about seeking consoling for each other as well. Let your girlfriend tell you how she feels about your actions, the you say why you do it... it might change things.
    I understand that you feel inadequate.. and vomiting is a vice for that. May it be in your body.... mind... accomplishments.... what ever... vomiting in your mind, somehow makes up for something

curiousitykitten

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix6780 View Post
    Actually, most bad breath is caused by bacteria on the sides of your mouth and on your tongue, so while brushing your teeth just brush your tongue and the sides... It should help.
    I mouth washed and brushed before we started...but it wore off

Quote Originally Posted by Corri_aka_Drew View Post
    My advice is to seek consoling and end your bulimia. I'm sure she will feel much better, she is hurt because you continually hurt yourself. The smell of your breath is a consequence of your consistent vomiting. The smell kinda "Sticks" so one must keep their mouth clean as a counter.
    Speak with your girlfriend about seeking consoling for each other as well. Let your girlfriend tell you how she feels about your actions, the you say why you do it... it might change things.
    I understand that you feel inadequate.. and vomiting is a vice for that. May it be in your body.... mind... accomplishments.... what ever... vomiting in your mind, somehow makes up for something
    counsiling helps me...and i go every other week. I've been hospitilized twice...and i know what i mean when im slipping out of control, and i can feel myself beggining to. But i dont have time for more intensive sessions than every other week. Im working so hard at school. I want to get into an ivy league college someday. I dont have the time to be sick. I feel that I control myself enough to funtion and im not deathly ill. But that deosnt seem to be enough for her...
    Last edited by Peachy; 13-Mar-2009 at 23:51. Reason: merging double post - use "multiple quotes"-feature

Quote Originally Posted by curiousitykitten View Post
    counsiling helps me...and i go every other week. I've been hospitilized twice...and i know what i mean when im slipping out of control, and i can feel myself beggining to. But i dont have time for more intensive sessions than every other week. Im working so hard at school. I want to get into an ivy league college someday. I dont have the time to be sick. I feel that I control myself enough to funtion and im not deathly ill. But that deosnt seem to be enough for her...
    You have to find the power in yourself to just not...do it. I understand the slipping feeling completely. But, ultimately its your decision to make yourself vomit. It's up to you to actually do it. What appears to be going on is that you are depending to much on consoling like it is stopping it from happening... but in actuality you are. Just remember that, you hold all the pieces.

Getting an Ivy League education is a great goal... but is that what will make you happy in life?

curiousitykitten

You have to find the power in yourself to just not...do it. I understand the slipping feeling completely. But, ultimately its your decision to make yourself vomit. It's up to you to actually do it. What appears to be going on is that you are depending to much on consoling like it is stopping it from happening... but in actuality you are. Just remember that, you hold all the pieces.

Getting an Ivy League education is a great goal... but is that what will make you happy in life?
    oh i see where your coming from... I'm very happy its every other week. I feel that is just right. I DO have the will power to dump this its just that i dont WANT to...and she wont accept it (for example in the situation I wrote) Theres something about it that gives me security... its comparable to telling someone on here to stop acting like a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by curiousitykitten View Post
    oh i see where your coming from... I'm very happy its every other week. I feel that is just right. I DO have the will power to dump this its just that i dont WANT to...and she wont accept it (for example in the situation I wrote) Theres something about it that gives me security... its comparable to telling someone on here to stop acting like a baby.
    Yes, but acting like a baby is hurting us. If it did... I'd find something new. Constant vomiting is extremely harmful.

curiousitykitten

Yes, but acting like a baby is hurting us. If it did... I'd find something new. Constant vomiting is extremely harmful.
    you do have a good point there

That's the best advice I think you can get. Do it for her.

Good luck.

-Gus

Why are their two threads about the same thing?