Not open for further replies.

DLMelissa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Sadly, the one person who got me into ABDL doesn't talk to me anymore, and it sucks because I enjoy being ABDL so much, but lately it just bothers me, I'm insanely stuck into this lifestyle, but it makes me sad because the one person I cared about that got me into it in the first place, isn't in my life anymore, and it kinda ruins the whole thing for me, I probably won't ever stop buying Diapees anymore because I like it too much, but at the same time I almost feel like I want to leave this lifestyle because of what it causes to me. I'm sorry if this is more of a rant than a topic, but I just needed to say it to feel a little better..

Actually if you want to remain in ABDL lifestyle you don't need to depend on anyone else but yourself. Everyone has different path to living their life, about changing life and other else and I'm sure there is probably that person has a problem so he didn't talk to you again, the first thing you should do is don't be overcome with grieve and talk with him about what happened, what should you do to him, find solutions together for you can meet again. Feel sad when lost people are common difficult to accept but you don't need to change just because he/she was gone from your life or their life was changed, that was their life path, your life is depends on yourself on later life about "how can i remain standing to be myself if someone in my life was gone" and you must believe there's much people still care about yourself in what everything happen and be with you in problems, be steadfast friend!

Sorry for annoying grammar!
AEther*

I know what it's like, a friend got me into some kind of music but now she has gone, I don't want to listen to that music anymore. I can only imagine what it's like for somebody to introduce you to ABDL and no longer be here, just remember, remember her by the fact she made you a ABDL and celebrate the fact she did by being a ABDL, that's what she would of wanted you to do, not purge just because she's gone! You can be a ABDL by yourself and you can get yourself some new ABDL friends via ADISC and other sites, I am starting to get friends that want to see me in person now! But be very careful, make sure you have a video chat with them before you see them in person!

i know the feeling hun..im alot older than you but years ago got to know a wonderful person that i became both momma and baby friend to and he really helped me to accept my love of them after years of surpressing my love.he never actually told me he wanted to be with me..well yes he did..but i thought he was just messing about ...stupidly i got into a relationship with a non AB and had to stop doing what i was doing and we both went our own seperate ways despite i still really loved him deep down. now i really wish i had been with him and have missed out on so many years not sharing what we both loved....i am back in touch but he has a girlfriend now .she doenst like him dressing or wearing diapers so he has to do it in secret which kills me as i think had he been with me there would have been no hiding away .....but i made the wrong choice at the time as i didnt know he felt the same way..never really told me ....its so hard when you find somebody that does love everything you love then they arent part of it anymore x

DLMelissa said:
but it makes me sad because the one person I cared about that got me into it in the first place, isn't in my life anymore

Well Melissa, this is what it feels like to get your heart broken. The solution is always the same. Take some time to feel sad. When you're ready, move on with your life. The pain will pass but the memories will still be there. Ultimately, your ABDL side will take care of itself. Just give it time.

Well, in the same way that listening to a piece of music affiliated to an event in your life, will make you remember this event . Having ABDL activities is directly related to that person. So now they gone this link between yourself and your ABDL "habits" seem broken for you.(If i understand you right?) But maybe you should try to replace this " missing link " rather than turn your back on this lifestyle ? Maybe you can detach your ABDL moments of this individual with simple rituals. (for examples: Listening to a particular background music, that would become familiar during your AB time, changing your diaper brands ....? ) I feel that you should reappropriate this aspect of your life. Why not a hiatus? You can stop your ABDL habits for a moment and go back to it when you will be ready? I hope you will find what work better for you, take care!

DLMelissa said:
Sadly, the one person who got me into ABDL doesn't talk to me anymore, and it sucks because I enjoy being ABDL so much, but lately it just bothers me, I'm insanely stuck into this lifestyle, but it makes me sad because the one person I cared about that got me into it in the first place, isn't in my life anymore, and it kinda ruins the whole thing for me, I probably won't ever stop buying Diapees anymore because I like it too much, but at the same time I almost feel like I want to leave this lifestyle because of what it causes to me. I'm sorry if this is more of a rant than a topic, but I just needed to say it to feel a little better..

I can relate a bit to what you have written.

I my 20's I met this wonderful person that I could share my ABDL side with. She was a dream come true. Sadly she moved on in life, away from where I live, for work reasons. After that I met my wife to be, got married, and lived 24 years with her. It was a marriage with virtually no ABDL activities. When she passed away I was left very lonely. After a time my ABDL side re-awoke.

If you truly enjoy the lifestyle you will continue with it. You will mourn the loss of the relationship with the one who you first shared it with. In time, much like a death, you will feel the pain lessen, or just accept the pain, and move on in life, if you allow yourself. Just don't allow the loss of your relationship to ruin what you enjoyed. As one a few days older than you, it has taken a while to learn that you don't want to let go of something you enjoy. Use the good memories of your relationship to keep your enjoyment of diapers alive. There is a reason you enjoy diapers, it is inside you, not the one you are no longer with. That is why I still wear diapers, it is for me, not the one I shared it with so many years ago.

tickles51 said:
Well Melissa, this is what it feels like to get your heart broken. The solution is always the same. Take some time to feel sad. When you're ready, move on with your life. The pain will pass but the memories will still be there. Ultimately, your ABDL side will take care of itself. Just give it time.

That's some of the best advice. Make sure you fully process what you feel. Don't push it away, because it will only make the future work.
Take care of yourself in this time.
*hugs*

Thank you for the advice everyone, I'm trying to cope, but its so difficult. Hopefully I can move on and get past these thoughts. <3

ill be your friend hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back