The best insert vs the cheapest insert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

puddlepuppy

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So i dont have to worry too too much about diaper qualitys, what are the best inserts and then also the cheaper inserts for when i dont have to worry so much, thanks because im completley new to inserts and the tranquility line has one im trying but its the weaker line, so i ened up with two in my nappy today...now its like the contour, ♡♡♡i can relax finally♡♡♡

- - - Updated - - -

Was tru fit by goodnight discontinued? I just saw it on the website. Can you void through it? Does it work well in a prem. Nappy? I dont have time to slice up pads, although thats creative in an emergency!

Save express 2xl is best

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's a huge difference between cheap and best.

Your cheap boosters feature a padding that doesn't lock in moisture. You can wring the pad like a sponge and watch the liquid pour out. These pads increase the risk of skin problems since you can sit on them and feel the liquid pooling and you won't feel dry, it's not a wet feeling for long, it will turn in to a slimy feeling liquid.

As for Trufit inserts, they are amongst the best. The absorb a ton and significantly "boost" the capacity while also locking in moisture and swelling a good bit. You can still find then online as they have not yet been discontinued online.

Please don't waste money on cheap boosters. They are a rip off.

I use the 2xl booster from XP medical inside the A+ level 4 diaper from the same company.

Using both i have worn for 24 hours without a change.

I use Abena Abri-let Maxis on top of Bambino Quadros. Pretty good combo, and separately they are still great.

puddlepuppy said:
- - - Updated - - -

Was tru fit by goodnight discontinued? I just saw it on the website. Can you void through it? Does it work well in a prem. Nappy? I dont have time to slice up pads, although thats creative in an emergency!

I don't think they will be discontinuing the Tru-Fit line any time soon, they are still wildly popular. Plus with me buying them, I'm sure I keep it going XD

no the inserts hold the wetness in, and swell up quite nicely. You can poke holes through the waterproof side though.

If you want to make holes faster an Overstitch wheel tool might work out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back