Using the bathroom a lot at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

santa22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey i'm back! long time no post.

Lately at work, i been noticing that i been using the bathroom quite a bit, most of the time its just #1. but about every 1 hour i always feel the need to pee, and when i do its just usually a little bit. is this something i should be worried about?

Have you been wearing and using diapers? If so, you may have gotten used to peeing in a diaper all the time. Now you will need to retrain your bladder to hold more. Just try to hold (not too long) before going to the bathroom and I think you will notice you are going less and less as time goes on.

BabyDenise said:
Have you been wearing and using diapers? If so, you may have gotten used to peeing in a diaper all the time. Now you will need to retrain your bladder to hold more. Just try to hold (not too long) before going to the bathroom and I think you will notice you are going less and less as time goes on.
This. I've noticed the same thing happen after wearing 24/7 for more than a week. In my experience it was mostly psychological, I had just gotten used to peeing the second I felt like I could. A day or two of holding it for a bit after first noticing I had to go had everything back to normal.

I know what you feel. It would be pretty awkward if everyone in the office saw me get up every 30-50 minutes cx But luckily there's a side bathroom in the Arts Center where I work! I've definitely noticed a decrease in my bladder's retention (or willingness to hold). I agree with the post above, you gotta retrain your bladder to hold more.

It could just be that you have gotten used to wearing diapers. But frequent urination could be a sign of diabetes, but if it's just a little bit like you said I wouldn't worry too much.

Are you anxious when you go to work because that could explain a lot, I have anxiety and I find my wettings are larger than they are at home but I don't wet more frequently, it's just the amount of pee that increases

APersonThatIsAHuman said:
It could just be that you have gotten used to wearing diapers. But frequent urination could be a sign of diabetes, but if it's just a little bit like you said I wouldn't worry too much.

If you are always really thirsty as well, that could be a sign of diabetes.

But it's probably that you've gotten used to voiding the bladder before it's at capacity, so now your brain has reprogrammed what "at capacity" is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back