• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Meow ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchessStarla

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
hello my name is dutchess and I'm a diaper fur I found out only recently and I've been enjoying it since I hope to meet you all and make good friends ^^

Hello Dutchess and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

not much about me I play music, I draw pictures aside from my interest in diapers I'm also in cartoons and reading to further my knowledge other than that I'm quiet

Hey there,

Welcome! What sort of music do you play?? or enjoy? =3 always on the look out for new artists and types,

And which cartoons?
Personally I enjoy sitting and watching care-bears and MLP with my lil sister, though things like digimon and such were good shows too!

I hope you enjoy it here

Welcome to the group Dutchess ..hugs xxx

I'm not picky about what I like what I play depends on my mood over all I enjoy music

for cartoons lately I write out what I want to watch so far I'm unsure what shows to mention that I like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back