Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: living at home

Default living at home

so I live with my mom and she cant work so shes mainly at home all the time.
    she knows I use a dummy/paci but I haven't been able to talk about it im to scared to talk about my little side. can some one help

i'm sorry, I need clarification, are you asking for advice on talking to your mother about your little side?

OR

are you looking for someone to talk to on here about your little side?

advice on talking to my mother about my littleside

We are don't know what type of your mother, but I guess if you trying to make your mother accept your little side, I can tell you about some points:

*Take slowly to talk with your mother about your little side.

Find a good time for you can explain your mother, don't explain when she's not in fine mood. This is good time if you explain to your mother when she was in happy mood.

*Don't be scared or afraid. familiarize and tell her about your feelings in little side.
    Raise your courage for you don't scared when explain to her, make sure yourself is brave and usual for you can talk with her about your little side.

*Don't force or beg to your mother for her can accept you instantly.

If your mother is still cannot accept you, don't intend to force her or begged her to accept your little side instantly, let your mother take time to mind about your little side and yourself, someday your mother can accept you fully.

*Make sure that your mother doesn't feel disappointed or upset with your little side.

When she accept you, now you must make a good relation with her and share to her about yourself, make sure she's not upset with your little side and be a good child in little side to her.

*Explain them about your little side without rambling to them.
    When you explain your little side to her then you must understand about your little side related with yourself.
    Don't say nothing to your mother if you don't know, make sure you have enough stock of knowledge for you can explain to her.

*Think positively about your little side.

Make sure you little side not aggravate yourself and make it positive for yourself,
    like sticky said "Diapers do not rule or lives" remember that and bring yourself to more better in you little side for your mother.

At least: Control your emotions, don't get angry or sad.
    There's not difficult if you have courage and positive thinking for you can explain your mother about your little side, your mother want is the best for you, so you must give it to her.

All to the best

AEther*

I would consider more fundamentally what you hope to achieve from telling and whether it is at all likely that those things are likely to be achieved. I start from a default position of non-disclosure but I have seen situations where it is best to tell. I tend to think that we're both over and under cautious and the situations may not warrant that particular overreaction. Give it some serious thought. It's surely not worth it if you're going to move out before long.

thank you so much she knows that I sometime sleep with a paci I don't know if she knows about my "little" drawer. not being to tell her was what started my depression. apparently (a while back) they snooped on my ig once and they found out I like diapers but we never talked about it I think they forgot about It. at first they used to be mean every time I got caught with my dummy saying I had a problem. but that went away after a while and i became suicidal we haven't talked about it apart from very minuet convocations where she would just say and I mostly nod but thank you very much

thank you so much she knows that I sometime sleep with a paci I don't know if she knows about my "little" drawer. not being to tell her was what started my depression. apparently (a while back) they snooped on my ig once and they found out I like diapers but we never talked about it I think they forgot about It. at first they used to be mean every time I got caught with my dummy saying I had a problem. but that went away after a while and i became suicidal we haven't talked about it apart from very minuet convocations where she would just say and I mostly nod but thank you very much
    Well, you introduced two words into this thread that make me concerned for you; depression and suicidal. That changes everything.

You need to talk to your mom right away, not about you being a little but to get professional help so that she understands how you feel and what you're going through. Just nodding isn't enough, you need to listen. Ask her to find someone to help you who understands this syndrome and can educate her that being little isn't something that can be cured and that, in relative terms, is harmless as long as it doesn't take over your life. And you need to work on accepting yourself, regardless. You can't do this yourself.

I have accepted myself I do find it a big part of who I am and I am currently looking for a councillor we did try to get me a councillor but didn't get anywere

Quote Originally Posted by icklespace View Post
    I have accepted myself I do find it a big part of who I am and I am currently looking for a councillor we did try to get me a councillor but didn't get anywere
    That's a good start but don't give up until you find someone. Go with the attitude that you're putting your mom's mind at ease. She's obviously worried about you.

You've said that your mom is unable to work. Is there a health problem and would telling her about how you feel impact on either her health, or how she would respond to you?

I'm assuming you want to have "the talk" so you can wear diapers? That's the only positive outcome I can imagine, otherwise I wouldn't trouble her with having a discussion about infantalism. Since she already knows you've had diapers, do you think she would be receptive to your wearing, especially if it was discreet?