Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I sleep in nude I haven't slept in boxers are underwear in a long time

Very well xD
Nah,but really, if you're used to sleeping in the nude, it may be a bit weird and constricting at first... I would guess that maybe a loose-fitting style, like a cloth diaper, might not feel as tight.
BTW I don't know how guys sleep without any clothes... I wear a t shirt and underwear always. Any skin-on-skin contact makes me sweat and break out :p

Buhha said:
I sleep in nude I haven't slept in boxers are underwear in a long time

you really ought to try sleeping diapered if you can

bambinod said:
you really ought to try sleeping diapered if you can

Buha would have to get diapers first. I think a lot of these questions would be resolved by actually getting some.

I am sure he will get some as soon as he can, I imagine it would be trickey living with family.

To the question though, when I started needing them rather than just wanting them it took me a while to get used to the bulk.

Mind you modern disposables are much better than those you could get in the early '90s comfort wise so hopefully the adjustment is much quicker.

Definitely have to get on this train Buha!

the first step is clearing the mind if it arouses you in anyway, next you need to work out comfort issues. basicly sleep like normal but you have to find away not to focus on the diapers

The first couple of times I did it, I was too "aroused," and had to, ahem, do some "stress relief" first.
But after awhile, I got used to it, and can sleep comfortably.
I don't get the chance to do it regularly, and after a break, the first night is usually highly arousing, but by the second night, I can sleep without a problem.
This only refers to dry diaper sleeping. I've tried wetting before getting into bed, and wetting in bed, and couldn't get to sleep properly then. One thing I've noticed, is if I have the chance to be wearing/wetting my nappy for a while first, then change into a dry one before bed, it really helps. I think the excitement of having a wet diaper on for a while first, followed by the comfort of changing into a soft, warm, dry nappy, makes me feel all relaxed and at peace. Instead of being excited by using a dry one, and getting worked up because of it.

In addition to what other posters have said, I find that (depending on the diaper thickness), certain positions are more comfortable than others. The problem for me is that I like sleeping on my side and with a thick diaper, my legs are just not comfortable. Over time, I have gotten better and more use to this but it is something to keep in mind.

Sleeping in diapers to me is great,I have been in them and adult rubber pants for a long time now and I will say that...I not only sleep like a baby while in them,but that also every morning I wake up it is to either a full and wet diaper,or I am filling and wetting them as I wake up..it is all a part of my life now...and I can say for sure..that every night I am so very comfy in them,I can not ever do anything to change the fact I wear them daily..figure I might as well be happy in them ..rather then be sad and miserable

OhHeyThere said:
BTW I don't know how guys sleep without any clothes... I wear a t shirt and underwear always. Any skin-on-skin contact makes me sweat and break out :p

I don't know how anyone can sleep in a shirt.
[emoji3]
I get hot and the shirt gets all twisted around me. I tolerate the boxers but would prefer to be diapered or nude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can only tolerate a tshirt and socks if it is really cold otherwise nappy only.

AAO said:
I don't know how anyone can sleep in a shirt.

I get hot and the shirt gets all twisted around me. I tolerate the boxers but would prefer to be diapered or nude.

Seems to work for me, and can be more comfortable on the wrists if you sleep with your hands on your thighs like I do (when on my back), sometimes the tapes or tape panel are prickly, or the plastic on my thumb heels makes my skin sweat a little. Bottom of the tshirt overs the top of my diaper, but still gives me access to feel it etc.

Wombat said:
The first couple of times I did it, I was too "aroused," and had to, ahem, do some "stress relief" first.
But after awhile, I got used to it, and can sleep comfortably.
I don't get the chance to do it regularly, and after a break, the first night is usually highly arousing, but by the second night, I can sleep without a problem.
This only refers to dry diaper sleeping. I've tried wetting before getting into bed, and wetting in bed, and couldn't get to sleep properly then. One thing I've noticed, is if I have the chance to be wearing/wetting my nappy for a while first, then change into a dry one before bed, it really helps. I think the excitement of having a wet diaper on for a while first, followed by the comfort of changing into a soft, warm, dry nappy, makes me feel all relaxed and at peace. Instead of being excited by using a dry one, and getting worked up because of it.
That is one of the main reasons I went 24/7. I don't need the distraction. It is nice to make peace with it without it controlling me. I still get excited when I put one on, but my husband takes care of all my stress relief. I have a really great husband.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back