What will work as a thick diaper available from a place like a drug store such as rite aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

wowisstupid

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What will work as a thick diaper i have a 28-30 waist and am not looking to use them only wear for thickness

Everything you're going to find in a store is going to be thin; if you want extra thickness, try doubling up or stuffing them with baby diapers.

Yeah, pretty much what Kimba said. You could also get some pull-up diapers--Always Discrete or even GoodNights--and wear two or three.

wowisstupid said:
What will work as a thick diaper i have a 28-30 waist and am not looking to use them only wear for thickness

abena products can be ordered online for in-store pickup at Staples, if that works for you.

I agree, double up or stuff a baby diaper into one.

bambinod said:
abena products can be ordered online for in-store pickup at Staples, if that works for you.

How do you do that? There is a staples rite near my house and I would have never thought they'd carry something like that. After reading your post I searched their website and was unable to find anything?

I use www.walmart.com to order my abena m4's you just have to do is when you check out select the pick up in store option Im sure that its the same when you order from staples

jjmz99 said:
How do you do that? There is a staples rite near my house and I would have never thought they'd carry something like that. After reading your post I searched their website and was unable to find anything?
I think he meant to say Molicare. I know they carry them, or at least did.

if you get lucky, sometimes med stores will have tena supers or tranquilitie's rite aid has nothing anymore, depends havent been thick ever. With pharm store stuff your best bet is stuffers... seems kind of wasteful really though, if you don't plan to use why not go online and buy a thick aio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back