Thread: I feel really weird

Default I feel really weird

Every time my dad or media says how weird ABDLism (my dad indirectly says it when I mention it, in the other words he doesn't know about me fully), my dad has said that the princess stuff is too much, I feel weird and stupid, I respect his wishes but the way he said it("what really disturbs me is that princess stuff"), I feel like a right freak, even though right in mind I know I am not, I know who the real freaks are but why do I feel so tainted!?

No, you shouldn't think of worry and weird about yourself when you heard your father say that to you. Because there's meaning why you father called you "princess", there's possibly that he was very love of you as their children, like myself who likes to be called "Little superhero" by my father. That doesn't mean that they are feels odd with us in our ABDLism side, but because they are very dear to us as their children so they called us like that. I'm sure that your father said like that to you because he's very dear to you, plus you ever say that your father already knew that you have some baby stuffs and play it around him. Of course he as your father thinks you like a little child to him and say you a "Princess" to "Princess stuffs".

So don't feel weird of yourself just because of it, it's normal. Your mother was passed away you say, so your father considered that you is the left of your mother side. Moreover, parents always prefer to call their children with some great terms, like "princess" it's a good thing and not a problem. But I think your anxiety feelings making you assume that was bad for you. So stay keep to stay positive and open-minded for don't think bad about something, make sure your anxiety doesn't aggravate your mind.

You can share and talk with your father about your ABDLism side was good or not to him, so you can be assured of your father to yourself.

All to the Best.
    AEther*

I didn't say he called me princess, I said that he is not happy about my princess stuff but he accepts me.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    I didn't say he called me princess, I said that he is not happy about my princess stuff but he accepts me.
    That's actually I mean for you to talk with your father about your ABDLism including your stuffs, why he can accept you but not the stuffs, seems there are reason behind your princess stuffs, but you should not feel weird just because of that, maybe there are fine reason why your father didn't accept that stuffs.

Besides, what do you mean about "princess stuff", Is that toys or what?

(I don't think that your mean about "princess stuff" is "your stuffs". Apologize for my wrong understanding about "princess" mean "you" for call term, sorry.)

AEther*
    Last edited by AEther; 09-Aug-2016 at 15:07.

I me at he doesn't want me to play princesses in the same room as him.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    I me at he doesn't want me to play princesses in the same room as him.
    I don't know what in the fact your father doesn't want you play princesses, perhaps he's think that's too childish maybe. But if you think don't so, as I said above you should discuss with your father about your feelings and your wants, so he will known about you and someday he can accept it and also don't worry too much about you feels yourself weird.

Hopefully this will be fine.

AEther*
    Last edited by AEther; 09-Aug-2016 at 16:25.