Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They so cool

Default They so cool

Printed diapers they are so neat that's anther reason why I want to wear it's so tempting I also like packaging mostly abu aww so cute

I want the overnights in snuggies!!! The stars dissapear to tell me i peed cuz with epilepsy im like that stupid sometimes...People on here should send eachother carekits like they do on youtube! With their favorite diapers and such, the sample packages ya know...closed. People can get rid of wrong sizes, various pkgs they didnt like...im still hating being incontinent but im lookin into fun prints now that im calmer about my health stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Depending on how much people want stuff, send unused diapers and such...im already saying doesnt fit, hate the style...

- - - Updated - - -

I also want the ABU lavenders to go with my lavender scented aveeno lotion, and im half hating life because i have no oitment right now for my diaper rash on my hip from wet side tabs...yuck. Heres to my first reactions when wet!

ZukaZama

I haven't tried out any of the AB/DL diapers yet but I do like the ABU Space and Huggies pull UPS though those run small

Quote Originally Posted by Buhha View Post
    Lil paws and space for me
    You won't be disappointed, these are cute, amazingly well made, extreme on the absorbency and super wide in the crotch.

Being baby fur one reason I like ill paws the mostClick image for larger version. 

Name:	2859358_orig.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	26908

I really like the packaging

given the purpose of them, prints aren't that important to me... I mean why care about a cute design destined to end up in a trash bin?

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    given the purpose of them, prints aren't that important to me... I mean why care about a cute design destined to end up in a trash bin?
    Of course, but I thought cute design was important for those are really adult baby to feel more babyish, that's part of regression as well.

AEther*

Quote Originally Posted by Buhha View Post
    ...I like ill paws the most...
    D:!

Quote Originally Posted by clandestinewing
    ping
    Ruuuuuun.

Ill diapers

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    for me, prints can be a little bit of a turn-off, (particularly medical) but aren't too important for improvement. I'm perfectly happy with all-white. In my mind, all-white is part of "I'm wearing a diaper!"