Thread: Newish here

Default Newish here

Hey everyone I'm a 27 y.o. diaper lover. I've been in diapers all my life. I started out a bed wetter and wet every night until I was 18. When I was 12 or 14 I started wearing diapers cause I liked it. Now I wear close to 24/7 as a diaper lover. I'm not really into the ab side of things.

Hello dlboylife and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

oh sure. my main interest is cars. building and working on cars is so much fun but really expencive. lol. i like to draw and play ps3 2 and 1 games. i like guns and target shooting with friends. im a huge cat lover too.

Quote Originally Posted by dlboylife View Post
    oh sure. my main interest is cars. building and working on cars is so much fun but really expencive. lol. i like to draw and play ps3 2 and 1 games. i like guns and target shooting with friends. im a huge cat lover too.
    Hi and welcome to the site. I used to race a couple of cars, back in the day, on the 1/4 mile track. It was a lot of fun. I had a built '67 Pontiac LeManns convertible and a 1970, 340 Duster.