Thread: Hi

edr671

Default Hi

Hey everyone, how is everyone? My name's edr671 (obvs). Hope to meet some of you sometime around the forums. Also, I have a blog where I write about some of my before DL experiences. I havent publish yet but I would love it if some of you subscribed to my site, dkrpg.pw

Hello edr671 and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

edr671

Thank you for welcoming me, as a I said I'm a DL, but I also like sports, I play soccer and rugby. I'm from Germany but I have recently moved to Canada with my fiance to start my career as a school teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by edr671 View Post
    Thank you for welcoming me, as a I said I'm a DL, but I also like sports, I play soccer and rugby. I'm from Germany but I have recently moved to Canada with my fiance to start my career as a school teacher.
    HI and welcome. What brought you to Canada if I may ask? My family has a cottage in northern Ontario. It's beautiful country. We enjoying fishing and boating, swimming, etc. Otherwise, we live in the U. S.

edr671

I have been hired by the Department of education in Canada, nova scotia to be exact. So I'll be teaching grade 6 English /social studies starting in September.