Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Liz

Default Hi from Liz

Hello my name is Liz,

I am a diaper lover. I wear diapers almost 24/7, even though I don't need to. I would also consider myself an adult baby, but diapers are my favorite.

I found this forum from another diaper site and thought I would sign up.

I have a blog if you want to know more: diaperliz.com

Mesmerale

Well aren't you cute.

And I agree with Pojo.

Yay you used my referral link! ^.^

Nice to see you here, Liz! I hope you post lots. Oh, and another blogger, double thumbs up to me!

Welcome welcome!

Hey welcome!

I think it is very nice you linked your blog account on your welcoming post. As that really helps to get to know someone. Also I wish I could post blogs like that, I just don't have the courage to put up pictures of myself like that. You did so well though in hiding your face and everything. Very good blog.

Also very creative idea with the lock. Haha. So creative I might just have to do it one day. I think that is so neat that you developed that idea and actually implimated it so you would be required to do it for the full time.

Will look forward to future postings from you.

diaperedwolfcub.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedwolfcub View Post
    Hey welcome!

Also very creative idea with the lock. Haha. So creative I might just have to do it one day. I think that is so neat that you developed that idea and actually implimated it so you would be required to do it for the full time.
    It was not my idea, another AB/DL told me about it the night before I tried it..
    Just don't want to take credit for someone else's work!

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone

Yup, welcome to ADISC. I saw your blog a few days ago from a link you posted on DailyDiaper. Hope you enjoy yourself here.