Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
If you could design your own Lightsaber, what would it be like?

Mine would be a Lightpike, or a Lightsaber Pike as some would call it, made out of Madalorian Iron or a similar material. I'd use it as a quarterstaff and it would have blade emitters on both ends of the staff, though only one would be able to be active at any given time. The blade itself would be purple and I would only use it when going for a disabling or killing blow.

Mine would be disguised as a Maglight. And, actually, it would double as a Maglight. Then I could explore sewers, caves, mines, and abandoned buildings while being always ready to defend myself against any CHUDs I might run into.

Cottontail said:
Mine would be disguised as a Maglight. And, actually, it would double as a Maglight. Then I could explore sewers, caves, mines, and abandoned buildings while being always ready to defend myself against any CHUDs I might run into.

I can't top this!

Cottontail said:

I am dying Cottontail hahah.

Mine would be standard and typical in design, and it would make all the cool lightsaber sounds like .. pssshhew, nnnnnnnnn, Vrãu, vrãu, and kksssshhhh.

But I mean, if it could be a bit more sparkly and.. dare I say.. pink, I certainly wouldn't mind that. ♥

Yes, I went there. Everything sparkly and pink. Fite me. And my sparkly pink lightsaber.

I'm working on a design now for someone on the site. My personal lightsaber would be cyan colored with a shell made out of a hard crystal and a wrap at the base of the hilt for my arm. I've always had a hard time picking a color. It's usually cyan blue or an emerald green. I would pick white, but I'm not that pure. I love talking design. This was fun.

My favorite color is green so mine would be a standard design.qui gon jinn is my favorite Jedi, his is green. I actually have a toy lightsaber that i play with when I watch starwars.

I love Lightsabers. So many designs I would love to see come to life.

Hard to beat the original Graflex but definitely would prefer a leather wrapped handle rather than the black rubber grips... Green blade too though I also love Cyan, Blue and White.

I want one like gigglemuffinz's... Though purple would be good too! Or... it's a lightsaber, so any color is cool! :laugh:

I want a double-bladed blue or pink one. I can't decide other then It isn't red and It's double bladed.

I'm a really big fan of Asajj Ventress's lightsabers. Curved handles always seemed like they'd lend themselves to a unique combat style and artistry that I sort of admire. I'd probably dual wield lightsabers with curved handles like hers. I think I'd choose a lavender color.

My next sword won't be a lightsaber, in saving for my Marine Corp nco sword. They are like 450$.

Crinklebuttt said:
My next sword won't be a lightsaber, in saving for my Marine Corp nco sword. They are like 450$.

Have you picked one out? Do you have a pic/link?

Unbelievably swords even imitation ones are illegal where I am from in Australia.

there are only two styles for the US Marine Corp, the officers and and enlisted sabers are a little different. Mine will look like this because I was a corporal...https://www.knifecenter.com/item/CS88MNS/cold-steel-88mns-us-marine-nco-saber-carbon-steel-blade

- - - Updated - - -

Australia has bad gun regulations too, I would never live there. I love my arsenal.

- - - Updated - - -

Knowing sword manual is also something im proud of... Present arms, parade rest, position of attention. You can find videos on YouTube of Marine sword manual.

Crinklebuttt said:
Australia has bad gun regulations too, I would never live there.

cant disagree.

Love the look of the sword, reminds me of a Bavarian Cavalry Sabre which I would love to get but more likely to get a lightsaber made to imitate one.

I'm thinking of getting a lightsaber for myself, but I want a decently built and priced one. Suggestions?

KryanAshford said:
I'm thinking of getting a lightsaber for myself, but I want a decently built and priced one. Suggestions?

I have had a couple of really bad quality ones (lost a bunch of cash) and have now ordered from Vaders Vault which has a great reputation.... They take months mind you.

I do have one built from the custom Saber shop parts and it's good but only as good as the work you put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back