Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Lightsaber Design?

Default Your Lightsaber Design?

If you could design your own Lightsaber, what would it be like?

Mine would be a Lightpike, or a Lightsaber Pike as some would call it, made out of Madalorian Iron or a similar material. I'd use it as a quarterstaff and it would have blade emitters on both ends of the staff, though only one would be able to be active at any given time. The blade itself would be purple and I would only use it when going for a disabling or killing blow.

Mine would be disguised as a Maglight. And, actually, it would double as a Maglight. Then I could explore sewers, caves, mines, and abandoned buildings while being always ready to defend myself against any CHUDs I might run into.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Mine would be disguised as a Maglight. And, actually, it would double as a Maglight. Then I could explore sewers, caves, mines, and abandoned buildings while being always ready to defend myself against any CHUDs I might run into.
    I can't top this!

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I am dying Cottontail hahah.

Mine would be standard and typical in design, and it would make all the cool lightsaber sounds like .. pssshhew, nnnnnnnnn, Vrău, vrău, and kksssshhhh.

But I mean, if it could be a bit more sparkly and.. dare I say.. pink, I certainly wouldn't mind that. ♥

Yes, I went there. Everything sparkly and pink. Fite me. And my sparkly pink lightsaber.

I'm working on a design now for someone on the site. My personal lightsaber would be cyan colored with a shell made out of a hard crystal and a wrap at the base of the hilt for my arm. I've always had a hard time picking a color. It's usually cyan blue or an emerald green. I would pick white, but I'm not that pure. I love talking design. This was fun.

My favorite color is green so mine would be a standard design.qui gon jinn is my favorite Jedi, his is green. I actually have a toy lightsaber that i play with when I watch starwars.

I love Lightsabers. So many designs I would love to see come to life.

Hard to beat the original Graflex but definitely would prefer a leather wrapped handle rather than the black rubber grips... Green blade too though I also love Cyan, Blue and White.

I want one like gigglemuffinz's... Though purple would be good too! Or... it's a lightsaber, so any color is cool!

I want a double-bladed blue or pink one. I can't decide other then It isn't red and It's double bladed.